for How the World Turns

1/12/2012 c2 Ealasaid Una
are Al and Davy ok? How will the others find them? please continue.
1/9/2012 c1 mysterygirl
YES! FINALLY! Oh my gosh, it was just torturous waiting for this. BUt I do understand you had problems with your computer. Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU for finally uploading this.

I love the slingshot part, even an 11 year old Les is still so cute! I also really like the idea about the apartment having a door to the lodging house. It's like the still live there! Very clever.

Since nothing really has happened yet, don't really know what to say except:

a) I love how you started this story, it's really playful and fun

b) what the heck's gonna happen? Beautiful beginning, what a way to keep people hooked. Who's the threat and who will be attacked next? I really like how you introduced that part into the story, but haven't made it the biggest thing...yet.

c) pretty much just great writing, as usual. I love the way you had just enough action to keep people on board, but not too much, and how you explained everything right at the beginning so nobody would be confused and stuck wondering "where the heck did this come from?"

d) Have I ever mentioned how much I love your titles? They're so creative! "How the World Turns", "We Run the Papes". I also especially love the chapter titles, you manage to capture the whole idea and feeling of it without giving to much away

I guess this has sorta become a mixture of praise from the first fanfic and the beginning of this one, but I guess overall I'm just bring to say: I'm so glad you decided to continue this, your of to a wonderful start with the sequel, and I can't wait to see where this goes!
1/9/2012 c1 5Paisley the Flowergirl
Sounds interesting! Very original idea, and Les... what a dear. If I would make one suggestion, it would be a wee bit o' clarification as to the identities of Al and company, for those of us who haven't read your previous story. Still, quite well-writ, and I am looking forward to reading more!

Carryin' the Banner!

-Pais
1/8/2012 c1 1d2496
Yaaay! (: I'm so excited for this sequel. Great start, update soon pleeease!
1/8/2012 c1 d2496
Yaaay! (: I'm so excited for this sequel. Great start, update soon pleeease!
1/8/2012 c1 Ealasaid Una
I really enjoyed your first story and can't wait to read all of this one.

great beginning.
1/8/2012 c1 1lovingstories
well I'll be looking forward to more updates the sequel sounds like it will be pretty good not annoying like most so keep up the good work :) oh and I enjoyed the first chapter
1/8/2012 c1 1Narniafan96
FINALLY! I have been waiting for this for so long! I'm so glad you posted!

First of all, I love the title and the summary is wonderful. I adore the story already! Your writing style is so refreshing, I love it! And how you set the scene for the sequel was brilliant. A little interaction between the characters, a little description and a little review.

Personally I thought Les getting the slingshot and marbles was an awesome idea, and starting td story on his birthday was brilliant. I love it so far!

By the way, "Fat old cow" seemed so like an Al thing to say!

I can't wait for more!