for While Rome Was Burning

7/9 c1 A. Nonymus
why must you hurt me in this way
10/5/2019 c1 Guest
It would be more meaningful in the future if you ended it with, "Who am I?"
9/22/2019 c1 Guest
I like this. You’re a good writer.
5/7/2017 c1 Guest
That was AMAZING
You did a very good job and I especially loved that you put Piper in it! It just seemed so sweet that she missed him without even knowing him ! ️
The only thing that I would want to add was Thalia's thoughts... I always loved the relationship between her and Percy and after your fic where Percy has a concussion and she has to bring him to camp I was kind of executing to appear here too...
But then again, it was wonderful and I've already read it 5 times
Great job! ️️
3/28/2017 c1 vj60609
This is just so awesome!.Great Job!
3/15/2017 c1 Guest
plz do thalia! they are like brother and sister! good story tho
8/25/2016 c1 Guest
Ellis with the scrapbook was an amazing idea. I love it!
8/4/2016 c1 Guest
"He was so blind," she croaked. "I mean, it took him forever to notice how I felt. How could he not notice that I practically stopped breathing when he walked in a room? Or how I hated Rachel so much when we first met. And his stupid smile haunts me whenever I close my eyes and I can't stand it."

Yeah, he was so blind. Since she was always running after Luke (right into his traps), and defending the traitor, and comparing them. How was he supposed to notice? Made me wish he stayed with Calypso, or Rachel had not been the oracle.
4/16/2016 c1 1Ms Marshmallow-chan
your stories are one of the most nicely written stories ever...keep up the good work
4/8/2016 c1 percabethforever
Just wow.
7/24/2015 c1 fanficchica123
Very well written and I like the concept of the scrapbook/memoir... It puts a greater emphasis on Percy's absence but my favourite would have to be the Malcolm and annabeth bonding; that was awesome! :)
7/24/2015 c1 24EmInArEvOl
Oh god... You made me cry... That was so sad... So remarkably feely... Love it so much.
5/8/2015 c1 3Jayelyyn
Beautiful.
4/26/2015 c1 6Kat A. Coop
Almost poetic. Very lovely.
12/6/2014 c1 1Mysticalxx
This was truly an admirable piece of writing.
98 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »