for Memories of a Time Not Yet Happened

10/16/2014 c2 tin-a-holic
By far the best retelling au plot line I have read. Even with thd mush at the end it was not overkill which wasgreat cuz every one needs a little dg cain love. Honestly with the awesome oc you created if you wanted to you easily could have done a mini sequel. Nicely done! Thanks for sharing!
7/25/2014 c2 2Shadows-Fallen-Angel
though I would have to watch tin man again I think az knew to much in the first chapter. otherwise this was really well written and I enjoyed reading it immensely.

good fortune in your further writing.

SFA
3/22/2012 c2 72DrawnToDarkness
Really enjoyed reading this alternate reality story - thank you for all the work you put into it. I thought the changes you made were fantastic, and the way you had the characters behave was believable.

Thanks again for sharing this!
2/26/2012 c2 thinkb4uact
Again great story line and loved how DG is. Loved how she was more self assured with Cain.
2/26/2012 c1 thinkb4uact
Really love how you reworked the story. I really like this DG. Love the ankle bitters being shrunk down.
2/2/2012 c2 Ellie1122
Great story! I hope you do continue it, but if not, it was great! Thanks for sharing. :)
1/25/2012 c2 21nimacu
That was amazing.
1/25/2012 c2 31KLCtheBookWorm
I liked how you wrapped this up. Too bad the plot bunny didn't want to go further into their reign, but if we could control plot bunnies we could rule the world. ;)
1/23/2012 c2 QuestSeeker
I love it! A strong DG is perfect, nothing more I can ask for.
1/22/2012 c2 9Lucky Chances
Oh come on you can't end it there. This is so good, please continue it...

Maybe you could add more with DG putting everything right in the OZ and her eventually becoming queen. Oh and definitely more Cain/DG. Or whatever you think would work, your the story teller of this story after all. But you so must continue this and soon.
1/16/2012 c2 Blaufeuer
Woot thank you for writing and share this . It was well writing and great plot . Loved it!^_^
1/15/2012 c1 Angel's-Demon
I really like your ideas and writing style. I feel that there aren't always good long writings and I believe that this story is already fantastic. Please continue to write and update frequently.
1/14/2012 c1 merideath
Excellent AU. Lovely writing style. It might be helpful for future readers to break it up into smaller more bite size chapters. I look forward to the next instalment and some DG/Cain interactions.
1/11/2012 c1 31Miller0259
I am so utterly enthralled by this! Totally ignoring everything else going on around me. I love this! Very well written and I can't wait to see what you have in store next!
1/11/2012 c1 9Lucky Chances
Wow this is really good!

I thought that she could of dreamed of the Outer Zone and then get a chance to re-alter it.

Brilliant I must say.

Please continue this as soon as possible I'm dying to hear the rest!
21 Page 1 2 Next »