FanFiction.Net
for New Directions: A New Generation

6/4/2012 c32 8theverytiredghost
BEST MASHUP EPISODE EVER! OMFG EVERYTHING EXCITING HAPPENED IN THIS PART! AHAHHAHHHHAHAH! MY HEART CAN'T TAKE DALXIE AND... KYLAN! Lol, good chapter, good chapter.
6/3/2012 c32 RedRoseAngel17
It happened. Holy crap, she gave in. I think having Katie join with Caroline will keep her from going insane from constantly being around Medusa... maybe.

Dalton/Roxie! That's what I've been waiting for :) and Katie/Dylan? Woo!

It keeps getting better and better! I like that idea New-Classic22 had. Just think about some of these kids drunk! That would be hysterical. Just a thought :)
6/3/2012 c32 Therealginnyweasley13
This chappie was so good! Care and Katie as Cheeriolove! I was reading the other reviews, and NewClassic-22 suggested a party episode, which sounds awesome. I can just see the next babygate scandal of the glee club happening that night!
6/2/2012 c32 6rainthenrainbows
Great chapter!

Caroline and katie Cheerios… I like the thought of it

I'm happy Emma took Liam's advice but I felt bad for ashwin

I feel bad for Michelle… it's kind of not her fault…

Oh and dalton and Roxie are amazing haha I could seriously just picture Roxie's faces when she found out that dalton asked her on a date :)

Stassi is officially one of my favorite characters now
6/2/2012 c32 5alex-alex7
YAY! Dalton for manning up. ;P

Also I feel sort of bad for Ashwin, but Liam had a point...

I'm also really starting to like Caroline, a lot, for many reasons. :D
6/2/2012 c32 6Laiquahen
I can't get the the link to work... :(

Oh, poor Chelle... But I love how unsympathetic Stassi is. Oh, and she1s feisty too :D

Now I feel bad for Dalton too! I love Wally's line about apocalypse and coffee though, made me laugh :D I like Wally, he's funny :D A douche, but funny. "Silent songbird" most accurate description of Roxie I've ever heard.

Small potatoes :D I don't know why, but I really liked that expression. Aw, Katie and Dylan are back on track :D Although the comment about not coming home on a Friday night was sad.

I'm liking the talk between Stassi and Caroline, because somehow it reminds me of Haymitch and Katniss. Stassi is sneaky.

I love how it appears to be the work that's Emma's problem. Also, since when did she approve of Liam stalking her? (okay, not really stalking, but he did listen in on her conversation). And since when did Liam become so deep? He does have some secret agenda though, doesn't he?

Oh, and now I feel bad for Ashwin, and Emma... I think it's a good thing though, that she took Liam's advice.

Aw, Dylan and Roxie are sweet :) We all saw it coming, but I think you did great at keeping us waiting.

I love the wordless communication between Katie and Caroline. When Katie said she was blonde but not stupid, I immediately thought of Legally Blonde (I may be blonde, but I'm not that blonde. I may be in love, but I'm not stupid). I miss the Jenns, we haven't seen them in a while. Oh wow, certainly I feel like there are a lot of cheerios in Glee club.

And once again I feel bad for Michelle. Oh my poor baby :(

I think this is my "feel bad for" chapter, because I honestly felt bad for everyone whose story lines we closer at. Even if I did feel bad for everyone, it wasn't necessarily a sad chapter (which was a good thing). I think all the funny lines, and touching speeches (there were quite a few of those too) made up for the sadder moments.

There was a lot happening in this chapter (though it was not too much, I managed to keep track of everything), and I am really looking forward to Invitationals ;) I'm sure we'll get some very interesting plot lines in there :D

Also, I think New-Classic22's idea of a party is really cool. Imagine all the drama (I do imagine Everett would go all protective big brother on Michelle in a situation like that).

Klainebows and Klisses

Laiquahen
6/1/2012 c32 4JamoActor
A great chapter! Dylan gets a second date with Katie! I hope he doesn't blow it.
6/1/2012 c32 9New-Classic22
Lovely. Once again absolutely magnificent babes! :D

I absolutely loved everything in this chapter, even if Hayley wasn't there for most of it. The Stassi parts were just as Craycray as always, and the songs were awesome. I hope you update again soon, I can't wait for the next episode!

XD

PS- You should totally do a party episode (You remember the Rachel Berry House Party Trainwreck Extravaganza?). That'd be crazy. ;) xx
6/1/2012 c32 missfervent
Props to Stassi, didn't have to kill Caroline and she got Katie on there by the series of events. You wrote Wally exquisitely and i enjoyed his reaction to Dalton. Great job and can't wait for more :)
5/24/2012 c31 RedRoseAngel17
I know the least about these characters, and I'm already attached. Emma vs. Hayley? Hayley's gonna win. Hands down.

Poor Katie! I can't believe that happened to her! I feel the need to slap a certain someone(s) for this...

Ah! Hayley was so close! And then... Stassi. My gosh. I haven't looked at many of the reviews, so has anyone come up with a ship name for Stassi/Hayley yet?

Where do you guys find these amazing mashups? And how did you find a mashup that was completely relevant to the story (Hazel Eyes/Love the Way You Lie)? That was awesome.
5/24/2012 c31 6rainthenrainbows
Great chapter! I love Wally and Dylan

Ashwin and Liam were hilarious! I loved it!

I was expecting a total fight between Nikki and Caroline!

I am officially in love with stassi and hayley too! They are amazing!

Please update soon!
5/24/2012 c31 6Laiquahen
Oh I loved the mash-ups (Although I could not find the second one, so I searched for a smilier one). I feel really bad for Hayley, not knowing where she stands or anything :( Also, I feel really bad for Katie, that was not a very nice thing to do, Michelle (and Bert and Ernie). It was nice that Everett tried to stop it though, I really liked that. Oh, and the chess game was fun, a cool way of keeping an ordinary conversation more interesting.

To improve the structure, you might want to put something in between the paragraphs where you change situation, because at moments it's a bit hard to tell whether they're still in the same situation or it has changed.

Anyway, I'm still so in love with this :D I'm really excited for next time (though it's possible I won't be able to read it if it come out after Friday and before Wednesday (i might have an exam).

Klainebows and Klisses

Laiquahen
5/23/2012 c31 4JamoActor
Another great Chapter. Dylan's winning streak in Chess continues.
5/23/2012 c31 therealginnyweasley13
That chapter was phenomenal, as always. Lovin the HayleyxStassi thing you got going. I feel so bad for Katie right now and want to slap Michelle, but hug her at the same time(weird, right?)! Mash-ups were great! Update soon!
5/23/2012 c31 8theverytiredghost
AMAZING CHAPTER-LOVED THE MASHUPS- SORRY COULDN'T BE LONGER TOO BUSY LOVING THIS CHAPTER AND DYING OF FANGIRLNESS *DIES*
263 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »