FanFiction.Net
for New Directions: A New Generation

5/23/2012 c31 1Alex B. Goode
Great job. Keep it up.
5/23/2012 c30 Alex B. Goode
This was a great chapter.
5/23/2012 c31 9New-Classic22
:D Ahh! Absolutely amazing! (i need to learn some new adjectives).

I loved the Hayley/Stassi chemistry in this one. The way you could tell Stassi really does care and want her; it was so discrete, yet awesomely done. :)

Hayley Vs. Emma was great. Good on Stassi for breaking them up, else Hayley may have wanted to do some breaking herself ;)

Great choices with both of those songs! They're great!

Please don't leave all of us loyal minions waiting too long. We love you!... the story... WHO AM I KIDDING! I LOVE U, UPDATE SOON! xD xD xD
5/19/2012 c30 RedRoseAngel17
I usually only read OC stories that I've submitted OC's for but I'm going to make an exception for this one. I really like all of the characters you selected, even though I'm still trying to get them all straight in my head! Haha. The storylines you've created for everyone fit in really well, and I'm glad to see that you're actually incorporating Will and Emma into the story instead of them just being background characters. Also, I love how dedicated you and your co-writers are to writing this. The chapters are long, detailed, and very,very good. I look forward to the next chapter :)
5/16/2012 c30 missfervent
Coby debate of the day is catchy...keep it lol. This was so long and so much fun to read. Again Annie was so mean, but it only adds to it. Thank you for continuing this story, I will be thanking you in all of my reviews. You're awesome, can't wait (as usual haha) for more!
5/16/2012 c30 6rainthenrainbows
Wow that was long! But in a good way :)

Ok first off VANILLA FTW! 10 times better than chocolate :)

All of the baby photos were adorable! I actually went through each photo haha and I could see the resemblance:)

Please update soon I love this story :)
5/15/2012 c30 1still-lostinmyhead
Hey. I would first like to thank you for writing this story. It is probably my favorite on this site, ever. I love Hayley and Stassi, they're my favorite characters. But, I'm not really loving the Facebook chapters. They're funny sometimes and it lets the old New Directions have a voice in the story, but it doesn't give anything to the story. (In my opinion, which you don't have to listen to anyway.) I just see a new chapter and I get so excited, and then I'm dissapointed because it was a Facebook one. But no matter what, your story will always be my #1.
5/15/2012 c30 Therealginnyweasley13
That chapter was absolutely epic! Coby's debate of the day is a must have now, it's that funny. I love pedo-Emma! The baby pics were cool. So yeah, great chapter!
5/15/2012 c30 9New-Classic22
Hahaha so funny. :) definately more debates, NO SONG! and all the babies were uber cute. :D UPDATE SOON!

PS: "Who's next" had me dying everytime i read it. :D
5/14/2012 c30 4JamoActor
That chapter had me in stitches for the most part. Especially this line - "Your orgasms don't count Hardy!". Funniest. Line. Ever.
5/14/2012 c30 8theverytiredghost
I'm addicted to these facebook chapters, OMG, I LOVE THEM! 3

Prom Miracles, happen everyday ;D

Annie IS always fighting Beak Face

ROXIE GOT PRAISED BY FINN, KURT AND RACHEL! MY DREAMS AND HER DREAMS ARE COMPLETE!

And Dalton, seriously, stop being such a stalker... ;)

And NOW YOU'RE JUST SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW

Vanilla all the way, mother buckers. But chocolate has a special place in my heart even though I'm allergic. ;D

Aww, Roxie's a chocolate lover. Figures. :D!

THE BATTLE BETWEEN FLAVORS AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA! XD

COBY IS ON TEAM VANILLA! YESSSS!

The new New Direction babies... :)

ROXIE IS A FREAKING CHILD MODEL YES!

Nina, cocky much? ;D

AND CAROLINE'S A BLONDE? :O

Even as a young child Hayley had the look on her face like she knew she was in trouble ;D

This was an amazing chapter that made me cry... :')
5/12/2012 c29 1Alex B. Goode
Keep up the good work.
5/10/2012 c29 6rainthenrainbows
Great chapter! I adore the Everett and coby relationship! And I listened to the mash up and it was really good! I hope you update soon!
5/9/2012 c29 missfervent
Impressed, again lol. When I try to imagine you keeping this organized, I see a giant board with all of the character pictures, side notes and strings connecting all of it like a giant web and then my head hurts. You are amazing with Coby, you've given him so much depth and Im glad you enjoy writing him. Love the interconnected plot lines and drama. Keep it up!
5/9/2012 c29 9New-Classic22
Amazing!

TROLLS! I hate 'em...

The artwork sounded incredible. I have a friend eho does that and its awesome to watch. :D

I have a feeling Hayley is going to confront Stassi about having a list isnt she... Lol. That may end pretty badly...

The Mini-Q and Hayley discussion was uber funny. It dounded as if they were attempting to stage a terrorist attack, not just a large scale prank! It was fantastic!

Oh, another plot again Hayley... I wonder if THIS one will work. I love how Stassi is starting to genuinely care about her, its like a gorgeous romance. Yet somehow a Bad one aswell...

The mash-up you used was great, one of my faves actually. And fly me to the moon is one of my alltime fave songs so major bonus for me! :D

As always, update swiftly, smartly and with love (i don't really know either; no sleep last night).

xx