for The Last One

6/3/2020 c8 RunOnSentences
Konan is only 26?
5/17/2020 c30 MojoBlack
I like the way you uped Konan s character, gave her some power so she isn't a side character in distress, and how you killed Sasuke. Good work lol.
5/11/2020 c30 2Astral8
Catching up on updates because I missed them over the last few months and damn I can’t believe I wasn’t there when this was uploaded. Thanks so much for everything you’ve done, this was an amazing read and I’m so happy to see it finally finished!
4/12/2020 c11 blazes207
love this story
4/10/2020 c10 FairyJuice
Way too many flashbacks...
4/5/2020 c27 ManticoreBlues
love the fanfiction, hope you update soon
3/21/2020 c30 AnimeloverOO7
great ending looking forward to blank page
3/17/2020 c30 1Nando the Animelover26
truly a great story and glad to finally see it completed .keeping fingers crossed theres a sequel
3/3/2020 c1 Guest
I have read some of the reviews/comments but people seem to misunderstand something. Konan and Nagato are YOUNGER than Minato and Kushina. Jiraiya also taught Minato before the Ame trio. But I'm not surprised by this... Kishimoto is pretty bad with timelines.
2/20/2020 c10 kekbekmekflekwek
"This is my fight," he said, as the author actually had him just letting the other retards beat him to death without him fighting back.

Hope that happens to you.
2/20/2020 c9 kekbekmekflekwek
I hope something incredibly terrible happens to you. Glad Naruto has the Rinnegan but still allowed that random fucking retard to beat the shit out of him.

Go die you fucking retard.
2/20/2020 c3 kekbekmekflekwek
This is awful. I hate using cringe-worthy, but wow, it is. Also, learn to use commas, eh?
2/20/2020 c1 kekbekmekflekwek
Why? Why do all of you fucking "authors" make it so Naruto can turn the Rinnegan on and off? That's not how it fucking works! You all do this so he can hide the fact that he has it, which just proves early on the story is going to suck ass. God fucking damn it. Just once, I want to read a story where he has it correctly.
2/6/2020 c1 hennessyswagg83
You write your family but he should've been saying our clan not so much family as that is a more direct relations like mother, father, uncle and 1st cousins also more than two Uzumaki have been confirmed survive the destruction of Uzu no Kuni they were Nagato's mother, Karin's mother, Naruto's mother, Uzumaki Mito and Honoka's Uzumaki parent(s) so you just gonna write Naruto's mother history inaccurately like it not a well known fact as much you claim this is gonna be a realistic pairing your Narutoverse inaccuracy makes it unappealing and this just the first chapter
1/28/2020 c20 jenna tolls