for The Last One

3/17/2020 c30 1Nando the Animelover26
truly a great story and glad to finally see it completed .keeping fingers crossed theres a sequel
3/3/2020 c1 Guest
I have read some of the reviews/comments but people seem to misunderstand something. Konan and Nagato are YOUNGER than Minato and Kushina. Jiraiya also taught Minato before the Ame trio. But I'm not surprised by this... Kishimoto is pretty bad with timelines.
2/20/2020 c10 kekbekmekflekwek
"This is my fight," he said, as the author actually had him just letting the other retards beat him to death without him fighting back.

Hope that happens to you.
2/20/2020 c9 kekbekmekflekwek
I hope something incredibly terrible happens to you. Glad Naruto has the Rinnegan but still allowed that random fucking retard to beat the shit out of him.

Go die you fucking retard.
2/20/2020 c3 kekbekmekflekwek
This is awful. I hate using cringe-worthy, but wow, it is. Also, learn to use commas, eh?
2/20/2020 c1 kekbekmekflekwek
Why? Why do all of you fucking "authors" make it so Naruto can turn the Rinnegan on and off? That's not how it fucking works! You all do this so he can hide the fact that he has it, which just proves early on the story is going to suck ass. God fucking damn it. Just once, I want to read a story where he has it correctly.
2/6/2020 c1 hennessyswagg83
You write your family but he should've been saying our clan not so much family as that is a more direct relations like mother, father, uncle and 1st cousins also more than two Uzumaki have been confirmed survive the destruction of Uzu no Kuni they were Nagato's mother, Karin's mother, Naruto's mother, Uzumaki Mito and Honoka's Uzumaki parent(s) so you just gonna write Naruto's mother history inaccurately like it not a well known fact as much you claim this is gonna be a realistic pairing your Narutoverse inaccuracy makes it unappealing and this just the first chapter
1/28/2020 c20 jenna tolls
you have a hugh janis
1/17/2020 c30 TheTrueKingBunny
UPDATE THIS STORY RIGHT NOW
1/12/2020 c1 Lickbiggles
What's up with the seizure inducing chapter break?
1/1/2020 c1 Alexander Black V
Barras barras
12/30/2019 c1 Effecteyvee
I started this story last night and finished it now, so I will leave a note as my final thoughts on the story (I do this with every story I read).

Overall this was amazing in my opinion, 9.3/10.

Honestly I have no idea where to start, but this story was one of those that I couldn't put down and had to keep binging. The characters are conveyed in such a realistic and believable way, I love that Konan and Naruto aren't immediately romantic and we get a slow buildup of the two's relationship. Konan actually had a lot of reasonable feeling towards Naruto in the beginning, and Naruto being Naruto had his own as well. This is fantastic because it's not only realistic but also makes it all the more satisfying to see them finally put their feelings on full front in the end.

The way you handled their scenes was also really good, I love that even though they aren't completely for eachother yet they still have those little cute scenes. Like in Chapter 10 where Konan accidently kisses Naruto because she leaned into a flashback with Yahiko. Chapter 12 where they basically make out on the ground but then it's revealed that it was a dream, the cherry on top being that they were sleeping in the same sleeping bag lol. Or finally in chapter 17 when they end up sleeping together consciously in the same bed and what goes down when Naruto wakes up.

The story plot is also good, although there were a few twists that I felt didn't work like Konan being a Senju or Nagato being Kushina's brother. But even so they are still pretty cool. There's also a few moments between Konan and Naruto that I felt deserved a little more diversity, don't get me wrong they're all great but I feel like either Konan or Naruto getting sad and needing the other to hug them and comfort them was SLIGHTLY repetitive. Although the reason why I still feel like they are great is because they're cute and make sense due to the setting of the story that you chose to have this story take place in, that being a generally sad one since it's after the Pain arc.

Their powers and abilities were very well handled, although this usually would be where I run into some problems what you've stated and shown contradicts them so I'll simply list out the 'problem' and then explain why it doesn't matter in this story.

1. Despite the fact that Naruto seems to have a lot more power than in the original story, with the rinnegan now being apart of his skillset, the only abilities he shows with it is Banshō Ten'in and Shinra Tensei.

Why this doesn't work: there simply wasn't a time for us of them except for the moments that are skimmed over. The fights that Naruto takes place in are him vs Sasuke, Madara, Ten Tails Madara, and then Ten Tails Madara once again except when he's more powerful. In the last three fights there were quite a bit of moments that were skimmed over, besides the last fight where Konan mainly carried it. So this problem is excused.

2. The fights aren't that well written and even though they aren't horrible, they aren't necessarily great.

Why this doesn't work: you explained at during one fight that it was your first fight scene ever, thus meaning that even now you're relatively new to making action scenes. Plus the story wasn't about the action more or so than the blossoming romance between the two main characters.

Finally I know you stated that you place to do a sequel, which I am excited as hell for, but I hope it goes over Konan and Naruto's relationship after the ending of this story. Yes I know it kind of ruins the emotional climax of this story but I'm really itching to know how their relationship is now that they're a couple instead of just one hundred percent going off of them many years later after they're out of the stages of a couple (which will make it even more interesting because they're not your typical couple).

Thanks for the wonderful story! -Nuraka
12/20/2019 c30 darth56
that was really a great story i do hope you do a 2nd story as i really like how you give him a nice family so again thank you for your hard work and for you to keep writing it for us was a great thing for you to do so again thank you
12/19/2019 c30 1JintoLin
Glad and sad to see this come to an end but at you put in the description this was a true Naruto x Konan story from start to end with a lot of interesting plot twists that had me sad a few times but near the end i could not stop smiling at how things ended up. Thank You for finishing this amazing story
12/18/2019 c1 2Corevi
is it only me or are there no paragraphs
1,318 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »