for Scenes of Torture

3/11/2017 c10 78TaggertShare
Good Luck with your new story. No need to apologize for putting a story on Hiatus. Do what you have to do. Do as you feel fit to do.
5/6/2013 c9 1liz-04
This is a really good story. I feel for the character Miracle. I think though that when she woke in the hospital and kept on screaming that they should of sedated her some. Hope you update soon!
3/1/2013 c9 54WyldClaw
i feel so bad for miracle- that voice that spoke to her was absolutely horrible
3/1/2013 c10 WyldClaw
that is horrible
2/17/2013 c9 Guest
If any Bear could understand how Miracle feels it would most likely be Grumpy. I have a female friend who suffers from PTSD. I guess this is why I can empathize with how Miracle feels. Keep up the good writing.
2/16/2013 c9 Cutie Kyuubi
Awwwww... I love Grumpy. He's my favorite bear ever! Except maybe Naughty bear.. But, he's not a care bear.
2/3/2013 c8 hamuhamuha
Oh wow, I love this chapter. I had something like that happen to me once when I was younger. :o
2/2/2013 c8 WyldClaw
Eeeek! It was playful heart's milkshake that caused miracle's accident?

To be honest after seeing her react like that I kind of font blame noble heart for wanting to wait for her to join them. But with her family and friends killed where will she go now?
2/1/2013 c1 hamuhamuha
Wow, it's really good so far!

Keep up the good work :
2/1/2013 c7 WyldClaw
Uh oh! There is no way that can just be nerves! What is happening to miracle ?
2/1/2013 c7 78TaggertShare
Very interesting and entertaining chapter. Becoming a Care Bear is no easy matter.
1/30/2013 c6 54WyldClaw
I don't blame miracle or tender heart for getting a bit stressed out
1/28/2013 c3 250CampionSayn
Sa!

Hm, short but considerable in tone and voice and choise of the characters through the chapters leading up. A lot of angst, but that's to be expected with the title, I do suppose. Very nice.
1/27/2013 c6 29EpicSmiley12-Dead Account
This story really is great! I can't wait to see how this plays out. :)
1/26/2013 c6 Cutie Kyuubi
That would be so cool to join the care bears!
28 Page 1 2 Next »