for Saturn Gets the Sewers

5/3/2018 c1 BeckaFia
Great story! I totally agree with you about Jeremy being in all the movies. I watched the movie a couple of days ago and the reason I chose that movie was that Jeremy was in it.
My mom and I have a similar taste in what guys we think are cute and we rate them on a scale of one to ten, Jeremy got an eight. :P
Do you know of any other (mission impossible: ghost protocol) stories, preferably like reader x Brandt?
3/18/2017 c1 LisaG16
loved it!
6/28/2016 c1 77Ebenbild
xDDD absolutely hilarious! I loved how Ethan got Brandt out of the sewer system by telling him to 'find Benji'. Sounded as if he confused Brandt with a dog... xDDD
I absolutely loved their revenge on Benji as well and then the ending... xD
Thanks for sharing this!
Ebenbild
9/12/2015 c1 Unintentional
Very confusing.
3/7/2014 c1 9Dancing a Black Waltz
This was hysterical! I love how the Mission Impossible team is a family!
6/19/2012 c1 25Strawberrywaltz
loved it!
6/18/2012 c1 27casus17
great story, i think it shows the team's relationships really well!
1/11/2012 c1 5tellygirl
This is just what I've been looking for - Brandt whump, cos I love him and Brandt comfort, cos I love him!

Thank you and I hope to read more MI:4 fics from you :oD
1/11/2012 c1 35purehalo
I really loved that fic. Their banter and care for each other really shows the strength of the bond that began in the movie. Plus any brandt whumpage is a good thing !

You wrote this so well.thanks for sharing
1/10/2012 c1 3Nadia-91
This is a really good story ! and shows a very good relationsiph between the team!
1/10/2012 c1 8RuinNine
Liked that very much! Very clever! ;D Thank you! More? Please? :]
1/10/2012 c1 2autumnfierystar04
More one-shots or a multi-chaptered story please!
1/10/2012 c1 7Adrian Nox
enjoyed this very much. lol, i keep reading really good fanfics for MI4 and i still havent seen the movie...yes, very much a phail, i know. :P as it is, i think you did a great job and it was a pleasure to read. ;)
1/9/2012 c1 84Alex Kade
Yay, more Brandt whump! *claps hands* That was fun! Good tactics on Ethan's part, and LOVED the little prank they pulled on Benji, lol. Good times. :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service