for A Change of Destiny

12/28/2017 c48 Guest
One advice tho : "you should've publish your own freaking book if you have this super massive/unique idea!"
The plot is so good and completely unpredictable that one could've thought it wasn't a fanfic but an original story . Keep up the good work (i absolutely love how you've written it down) ! 3
8/13/2017 c48 Guest
I hope in her next life sje pucks kyle
again
8/13/2017 c47 Guest
That suxs i like hiw she ended up with kyle but hot punishef for. So she cant be sailormoon. Is dhe still the princess
8/13/2017 c48 Guest
She should of bern able to keep her powers so she chose love its not a baf thing give her vack her powers
8/13/2017 c48 Guest
Why did she get punished for chosing love. Its not her fault she left the scouts made her feel bad they should of been striped of there powers not her. Why aye i hate darien its always about him
1/23/2017 c48 10jesi ki kage
Wow. Okay Wendy is my favorite character. Did not see her being taken as the third hostage but once it was revealed it totally made sense. The whole moral learn-lessons thing was a unique idea. Lots of character development there. Thanks for writing! -Jesi Ki Kage
12/19/2016 c48 Guest
The ending really pissed me off. Like seriously? She made a mistake you don't have to take her powers away.
12/19/2016 c33 Guest
lol where are the outers at?
6/27/2016 c48 etcr
SPOILER ALERT! AWWWWWWWWW! I'm still depressed about the fact that she will not remember him in the next life though...
6/24/2016 c35 etcr
please, please, please, please, please, please don't tell me that kyle dies because I freaking swear I will track you down and make you re-write it.
6/24/2016 c23 etcr
I like how the dad is realizing what he was doing wrong
6/23/2016 c9 etcr
I always imagined him with blue eyes...I don't know why, hahaha
6/23/2016 c8 etcr
(feeling major Twilight vibes) Wolf vs vampire, you know, *nervous laugh* I know, I know...I'm weird...
6/23/2016 c8 etcr
oh my gosh pleeease tell Kyle is like Mamoru and can defend himself! That means he could defend serene/usagi! I love darien/mamoru and all but if Kyle was a real character in the show/manga I would chose him.
1/29/2016 c1 nick
Here are my questions. 1. What locations were used in the fanfic? 2. Could you be specific on when it took place? 3. How old was everyone in the fanfic? 4. What level of power were the Sailor Scouts at in the fanfic? 5. How did they get to be at that level? 6. In fact, how long have they been at level for? 7. What was going on, when the fanfic began? Be sure to answer these questions.

nick