for Sail

6/11/2016 c4 28MidnightEden234
Oh that is so clever! What a perfect ending!
6/11/2016 c1 MidnightEden234
omg loved this story
3/22/2014 c4 AzureSki
Cute in a very disturbing way. I enjoyed it. :P
8/28/2013 c4 OlalalaO
I know for a fact that I enjoyed this a lot more than I should have..
7/5/2013 c4 1Foxluna
hahahahahahahaha seems Shiro and Ichigo had more in common than just dreaming about each other.
Ichigo is a killer just like his brother. man i never saw that coming. hahaha ya Ichigo is an artist lmao. damn poor Grimmjow though. he's one of my fav's an he was killed -pouting-
an i guess Ichigo isn't as innocent as Shiro had thought he was hahahahahahaha.
in a way this was a bit ironic sorta hahaha.
well i really liked this. was pretty interesting i have ta say. never saw Ichigo as the killer, only saw Shiro as it. haha. but Ichigo also felt guilty for killing Grimmjow too. poor dear.
laters,
Fox
4/30/2013 c4 11Cantarella3261
never thought i'd say this about a fic with character death but...i love it :3
2/18/2013 c1 20grathialiana
ooooooooooohhhh... i like the "unnatural attraction"
part. very sexy. this one is really good.
2/12/2013 c4 9SpiderlilyPrincipessa
Damn and I was sure Hichigo was the one that killed Grimmjow nice twist. I can't wait to see how their relationship advances and they're both cold blooded when it comes to killing
2/9/2013 c4 Midnight Essence
REALLY?! That was one hell of a surprise! And I loved it! The opening of the chapter had me looking crazy like, "Ichigo knows Shiro is a psycho murder" and "Who the fuck did Shiro kill this time". Then things rounded out so unexpectedly but delicious all the same. Amazing work.
2/3/2013 c4 34briar black death rose
so...Grimmjow commited suicide? Sorry I'm a lil confused. Either way at least they got their kinda happy ending. Ending a lil too soon but it was enjoyable
1/27/2013 c4 186Aria6
Wow, super creepy story!
1/27/2013 c4 24JBubbles
Good ending!
1/27/2013 c4 4allegedavarice
Perfect, wonderful, delicious. *growl*
Absolutely marvelous. Delightfully good.
Just rearrange that however you like.
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »