for Against the Sky

9/15/2017 c6 Morgan
I have loved this story since you started to write it. I really hope you continue it.
4/20/2017 c6 Guest
Great story! Hope you update soon.
2/22/2017 c6 5Le Diablo Blanc2
really enjoying this story its fun to see how even after everything Santana was the one she reached out to not kurt but santana
10/25/2015 c5 Guest
Please update this! You have to! It can't be over!
4/15/2013 c5 13Jaely
I'm glad you are back to writing on this fic. I hope to read more soon I'm very interesting in seeing where this goes.
4/15/2013 c5 11TrustInFaith
Post again soon
4/15/2013 c5 20kels
Yay so glad you're continuing this story!
4/14/2013 c5 3xphrnzrjh
Ohhhh! I want to see what will happen next!
4/14/2013 c5 Guest
i hate how long you take to update but your writing is always sooo good that i forget my anger by the time i've finished the chapter.
4/14/2013 c5 52elitemassacre6
super glad to see you continuing this in some fashion. will follow along.
4/14/2013 c5 1Gleek1990
OMG! I seriously have missed this story! I know you have amillion stories going on right now and you write the stories that come to you but PLEASE keep up with this one! It's fabulous and the concept is great and as always your writing is awesome.. ok im sounding creepy.. but please update this again soon!
8/18/2012 c3 13Jaely
interesting start to a story, though I have to say that I'm trying to wrap my mind around how the girls are laying in bed right now... it sounds like some contorted mess! LOL look forward to more.
5/20/2012 c4 2thatdamnyank
holy crap i gave up hope on this fic like forever ago so it was like my bday came early when i saw it updated. Great chapter hun
5/20/2012 c4 Ryoko05
I'm glad you're back!
5/20/2012 c4 11TrustInFaith
I loved it. Post again soon.
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »