for Scorpius Malfoy meets everyone

5/21/2020 c3 3Anna Elephant
I finally managed to have a closer look at the stories you've written - I hadn't realized that you write Post/Hogwarts / Next-Generation stories as well.
I love the concept of this particular collection, and especially the interaction in this one. Pureblood culture is weird, and I enjoy the fact that Scorpius is having none of it. Also, props for his cheekiness.
12/28/2016 c2 AvidReader2236
A totally unexpected connection- so cute!
12/28/2016 c1 AvidReader2236
Gosh, this is going to be a long one, isn't it?
5/20/2015 c3 3FantasyCreator123
This is so funny.
7/1/2012 c2 22weasleyjumper
Hee hee!
4/30/2012 c2 Girl who forgot her password
Great job. YOU MUST UPDATE!
2/23/2012 c2 ChoCedric
This made me giggle, what a wonderful premise! I never thought of Aberforth being Santa Claus before, but I can see how that would work!

I just realized that in my last review, I told you your idea was awesome twice! Man, my tiredness is showing! I usually try not to repeat myself when I write things! Lol.
2/23/2012 c1 ChoCedricc
Hello!

I figured that since you're reading my fic, I'd read yours too!

I really liked chapter 1. It's cool to think that Aiden Lynch became a professor! Scorpius being a professional Quidditch player is a great idea too!

This was an awesome idea!
2/23/2012 c2 48Laura Scofield
I think Scorpius is my fave new generation character that you write about! This was really funny, it was a great idea to write about him as a kid. And Aberforth being Santa? "Mummy, mummy, did you know that Santa's related to Albus Dumbledore!" Hilarious XD
1/15/2012 c1 Laura Scofield
Scorpius and Albus are so good together the way you write them :D I'm not sure I'd want JK to write a sequel series of HP books about the new generation, but I have so much fun reading your fics about them, you've brought the characters to life for me! And as I probably said before, i love how you have such a range in your writing- you can competantly deal with serious themes, but you also are terrific with more light hearted fics like this. Keep up the brilliant work!
1/11/2012 c1 inClouds
Nice. I'm looking forward to see how this plays out.
1/11/2012 c1 128CeliaEquus
Fabulous work! I look forward to reading the whole thing. Update when you can!