for Persona Omens

11/16/2016 c1 Guest
This is garbage. It's a shame there isn't a single good Persona 3 (Or Persona anything) crossover with HP.
2/15/2015 c1 Kid Coheed
UGHH please do something with this fic, I seemed to be going to amazing places. I wish you could continue, I wonder if this was heading where I think it would with Harry not having a Persona but rather being able to Harness the powers of a Shadow.
8/1/2014 c1 1PyruxDeltax
Update?
Please?
7/23/2014 c1 4kryptokrystalinne
I was wondering if you were going to continue this story because i do enjoy it. I just thought i'd ask. Thank you
7/16/2014 c1 Atlas dragon
Good story
11/25/2012 c1 Guest 943
is this going to be updated anytime soon?
11/14/2012 c1 38Kithrin
could be interesting, I need to see more to decide.
10/29/2012 c1 An Idealist at Heart
Was Harry transported to Iwatodai during the Dark Hour or somewhere else? I'm curios as to how Harry and Hamuko met.
9/4/2012 c1 vizard hollow
what type of persona will harry get?
6/17/2012 c1 Vejjies
Not bad, although your summary is a bit misleading. It seems to imply that at some point the story will end up back in the HP universe whereas the first sentence of the chapter implies otherwise. Maybe I'm just misreading it, but maybe you could consider clarifying?
5/25/2012 c1 16Emperor Vanquest
What the hell did I just read? What is this crossover based on?
2/22/2012 c1 18DragonGolem
Interesting start. I had to reread the part where Hamuko was staring at the bottom of Yukari's skirt before I remembered the 'gun'...silly me.
1/13/2012 c1 dracometeo
good intro, good story, easy to read, and i love both persona and harry potter.

conclusion : BEST PERSONA CROSSOVER I EVER READ :D
1/11/2012 c1 8Lemo
OMFG I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!

-deep breath- Phew. Okay. Normal review time. There aren't enough Person/SMTxHP crossovers! (ie, one and its rewrite) so you are instantly awesome!

Also: "Hamuko as she followed her guide up to the third floor, her eyes glued to the underneath of her guide's short skirt." While I know she's looking at the evoker, this makes ger sound like a pervert xD