for I'll Wait for You

3/5 c1 6aslansphoenix
Yes. All of this - Thank-You
7/2/2013 c1 xmdsx2
Thank you, I loved it! CP and his stupid ending, or lack thereof!
1/19/2013 c1 2EmlynMara
A beautiful hope for the future, which hopefully won't be too long in the making. Nice job.
9/12/2012 c1 Inspired to Read
A though for another chapter...
What if Roran told Arya to peer into his mind, so he/they could relive the memory of his & Eragon's conversation - the one they had the night before they stormed Hellgrind, in Book Four?

Mainly focusing on the LOGIC behind Eragon's interest in Arya - afterall, the elves to see value in logic,
as Oromis had said.

"What human woman would understand who and what I am, or the extent of my powers? Few enough, and all of them magicians. And of that select group - or even women in general, how many are immortal?" - Eragon, Book 4 - Prior to Hellgrind

"I find the idea of taking one wife after another throughout the long centuries, rather depressing."
- Eragon, same conversation.

Add something about ARYA - in particular, being more likely to understand the human elements of
Eragon better than other elves. THAT'LL convince Arya that Eragon's feelings won't change like
nothing else would.
9/11/2012 c1 Inspired To Read
Had a thought for a new chapter. One where Eragon & Arya FINALLY get ... "together". {MATURE}

- On the island where Eragon founds the new Riders' HQ
- Arya arrives - bringing 1() new Riders. They exchange greetings, than both Arya & New-Rider are
shown to their rooms
- an hour later, Eragon goes to main library & finds a book left open on a table - a elven dictionary
At the top of one page, Eragon sees:
"Zonea - a style of belt worn by elven women. If the woman wearing it removes it and hands it to
a male, it is an indication that she is willing to have sexual relations with that person."

{It's an old Roman term - meaning exactly that. I picked it up in a mythology course.}

Then Arya appears behind the shelf - having just planted the book for Eragon to find. She unbuckles & hands her "zonea" to him, and... I'll let you take it from there.
5/28/2012 c1 5alicecullenlvr
Yes, what CP did made sense, but it was still beyond dissatisfying. This helps(though I did notice a couple of small errors), and was probably the most in character story I've ever read. Which is quite a feat, as they as wonderfully complex characters, and I shudder at the thought of ever trying to replicate that(though my overactive imagination will not allow me to not try). Overall, loved it. Good job.
2/24/2012 c1 Reader24k
THIS is a GOOD story. The kind of fic I've been looking for. It doesn't have to be long - heck, they could live forever - but it gets the message across. (I particularly liked that 'dragon magic scene you added at the end - a nice touch.)
2/8/2012 c1 22Separate Entity
I'm upset personally about Eragon and Arya, but I understand it. What made me upset with CP was Murtagh and Nasuada.

Love this!
1/15/2012 c1 2Morzan's Elvish Daughter
Lovely, expecially for a first. :D And I completely agree with you.
1/12/2012 c1 4Mainn
I LOVE IT! Fantastic one shots. One of the best I have read. I will keep my eyes peeled for more of your stories.
1/12/2012 c1 Lazielow
Awesome job ! XD
1/12/2012 c1 1AryaNuanen
Not bad, you have a very good style and created a very authentic feeling. Yet there are some points in your story i cannot really agree with:

I don't think Arya will feel resentment towards her "duty", she is serving her people passionately

And i don't think she was really IN LOVE with eragon at the end of inheritance, though it might be a tad more than friendship between them...

But i liked your idea with the premonition very much as well as her talk with Roran, i too imagined once something like that..

All in all, quite good work but watch for subtleties! ;)