for I'll Never Understand My Heart

10/12/2013 c3 Olivia
We need more DX
9/16/2012 c3 6Kenzi.got.love
Your story is like well written literary crack to me lol I'm not even sorry about it. Please please please puuuuuuhlease update and make my little addicted heart happy? Haha I really love this story and how true it is to the actual show. You are doing a fantastic job!
7/25/2012 c3 jasbeeyou
DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING. :D
7/23/2012 c3 iiDaiquirii
Omg omg that last line! Update! Please c:
7/5/2012 c3 8vanillaXtwilight
im in love with this! i can't wait to read more! update soon :)
6/28/2012 c3 2readinghottie16
Please update and maybe you could get lulu and Jane to be friends and them get close and Jane spill her job secret and then something tramatic happen to Jane and Billy be helping her instead of lulu then lulu get mad and tell everyone Jane's secrets then Billy see what a jealousy brat lulu is and him and Jane realize their love for each other you have a lot of ways you could go with this story but I really like this version your good if you like my idea let me know
6/25/2012 c3 31julliet15
My favorite line in this whole story was "Open mouth, insert foot." That is golden right there. Keep writing.
6/25/2012 c3 6Hufflelove412
LOVE this! Update soon!
6/23/2012 c3 blueberry24
I like lulu she is with Nick now so he wont be in the way of Billy getting with Jane. But now the new guy (eli) and new chick are in the way
6/23/2012 c3 3StonerShyla
Great chapter... Update soon. (:
6/22/2012 c1 5Golden Serpent
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! This story is amazing! You must must must finish it.
6/7/2012 c2 danadia williams
Couple name: Jilly! I really liked this story so YAY!
5/1/2012 c2 Maureen
I just starting reading this... but I want you to update! ;P
3/10/2012 c2 14dreamsaremyescape
This story is really good! I can see a lot of potential with it. I hope you write another chapter to it.(:
2/22/2012 c2 8ChasedByTheShadows
I love this story! Your wordmanship is exceptional! I really hope you continue this, because it would really be a shame if you didn't. I usually never review a story unless I'm really loving it, so well done! Jane and Billy are so cute together, I hope Billy realizes how perfect they are for each other soon :P Keep up the good work!
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »