FanFiction.Net
for Somewhere In Brooklyn

5/20/2017 c5 3litmajoronleave
Loved it!
8/7/2016 c5 AZSeaOtter
Loved the ending! It was perfect! Thanks for sharing!
8/7/2016 c4 AZSeaOtter
Too cute!
8/7/2016 c3 AZSeaOtter
Ohhh, that's so sad...how life can so unexpectedly take a horrible turn...and change everything. At least she's able to follow his career.
8/7/2016 c2 AZSeaOtter
At least he had Alcide's sketches.
8/7/2016 c1 AZSeaOtter
Hysterical beginning!
7/10/2016 c5 Guest
Great fic. I like that you kept it short and sweet .
10/30/2015 c5 MiniLover
I so enjoyed this story! While I have read many longer and more detailed stories, I think the length and depth of this story was perfect! Showing how Eric searched for her over all that time, never letting anyone get too close and Sookie having to quickly return home but thinking of him and then following his career was emotional. Bill showing up but thankfully not being a creep was nice. Then Sookie finding out that Eric carried a sketch of her in his wallet was cute. Perfect jump to a HEA. Wonderful!
9/20/2013 c5 Tiggy318
Great story!
4/12/2013 c5 ashmo2000
Awesome story!
2/9/2013 c5 7ncmiss12
Awesome story I enjoyed it!
3/20/2012 c5 SookieEriclover
i actually loved how your wrote this out..very true...the gap would have had to be too detailed. I thought i ending was perfect and beautiful:) P.s i hope i don't sound too creepy by saying this ..but its wonderful to hear that after 14 years of marriage that yours is still as wonderful as the first day:)
3/20/2012 c4 SookieEriclover
ahhh tales of the dead ...i just caught that...AND im surprised this bill is not a douche! hahaha
3/20/2012 c3 SookieEriclover
i wonder just how many years have passed?
3/20/2012 c2 SookieEriclover
omg i wish i had a guy like eric how would go to those lengths for me:( sooo sweet!
135 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »