for A New Chapter in Life

9/3/2020 c5 3SenoritaWrites
Whaaaaaat?! It’s been 8 YEARS and you haven’t written anything! Gosh darn it, cliffhangers are so rough!

Sorry for my venting. Love the story and your writing. But seriously, please update soon!
11/29/2015 c5 18Professor of Gallifrey
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?! I need to know what happens next!
10/18/2014 c5 35LilyBlizz
Is there going to be a next chapter to this? D: I really liked how the story was going too
5/28/2013 c4 ACC NOT IN USE
SO sorry for my first review!
I used to be a realistic person!
When i read my first review i was like
"What? Who wrote this? Is this ME? Aaa! I don't want people to think I'm some kind of realistic, boring (et cetera) person ;A;"

And that was my rant
5/28/2013 c5 ACC NOT IN USE
Please please please please Update! (O̷̴̷̴̯̐ . O̷̴̷̴̯̐)
I Love This story
And I think it deserved more reviews-desu
(I'm an anime fangirl and an otaku, so please don't mind me 'cute'ing)
5/12/2013 c5 6Bel-lawl
Please don't vanish! Update! )
9/6/2012 c5 1Ginger the Espeon
update soooooon!
8/15/2012 c1 ACC NOT IN USE
isn't the soft one supposed to be molly, because most people think she is the soft one and the energetic one is supposed to be angela . and kasey is the boy version of molly and kevin is the boy version of angela . and are molly and angela is not twins molly is the new version of her P.S when are you going to post chapter 6 and sorry for asking so many questions BTW you are my favorite author and I LOVE your story "The Harmonica High Bet"
8/12/2012 c5 HersheyChoco101
Ohmigosh you've updated! Yay! :D It was a really satisfying chapter and a treat to read since I just got back from an hour long car ride. xD

I hope you update soon!
6/16/2012 c4 StephanoAtlas
Kill the suspence! Write chapter 5. The story must go on! I think that since this story seems based around everyones marriage, you should include Maya and Chase getting married I can just imagine:

Chase is making the wedding cake for Molly and Gill. Maya comes in and asks "Can I have a taste?"

"No. This is the final project, so I don't want giant bitemarks in it."

"Wish this was for you and I."

Chase looks down blushing slightly. "Well it isn't." he said hastily. "You have to wait till you graduate before you start thinking of that."

"Oh" she said glancing at the cake topper of the bride and groom. Suddenly she got a slight glint in her eye. "Screw it! I don't care about age anymore!" she exclaimed loudly.

Chase turned to her looking startled. "What are you thi..." he quickly shut up as she pulled a blue feather out of her pocket. He managed to say "What!"

"Will you marry me?" she asked looking up slightly. It really was more of a question than a statement, and she startled herself by asking.

Chase sighed, and then a hint of recognition came. "Isn't that my line?" he asked pulling out a identical feather.

Tell me what you think, and keep up the good work. I am to shy to write a fanfic myself, so I hope you include this.

StephanoAtlas
6/6/2012 c4 12theonemagic
Amazing story ! Please keep updating it.
5/6/2012 c4 2walomadolo
Very exciting! It's the type of story that you hide under your covers and scream scilently! I really can't wait until the next chapter!

This came to mind while I was reading. What if it ends up like Clanned? the first series was fun, but the after story was absolutly heart breaking! I'm not suggesting it, but if it were to end up like that, I might cry!

Anyhow, please, keep on writing!

~walomadolo :D
4/23/2012 c4 Hersheychocolates101
Ha! I loved how you did the cake sampling. It was very funny! By the way, I'm not sure if I asked this before, but will Kevin be paired up with someone?
3/26/2012 c3 Hersheychocolates101
I was smilong so wodely and almost laughing like a hyena when Molly thought Luke did that! XD Awesome chapter!
3/18/2012 c2 A Random Person 3
Yay! A sequel! I'm so happy! This is awesome! I love it! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon and keep up the awesome writing! :)
23 Page 1 2 Next »