for No Hope for the Haunted

4/22/2013 c1 Guest
Wow, beautiful. Haunting. And straight to the heart, I don't know what to do with myself right now. WHY CAN'T THEY JUST BE HAPPY? AHHH.

Seriously, I love this. I love the symmetry, the repetition, the heartbreaking twist, Annie, Mitchell, everything about this. Thank you so much for writing and for sharing and I truly hope you are inspired for more!
2/12/2013 c1 37Black Hawk
Awww wow, this is so beautiful and so bittersweet. The repetition worked wonders and the twist that Mitchell (probably) wasn't dead was unexpected and delightful, even if it meant Annie was more of a ghost than ever. I hope you write a sequel where he finds her!
5/18/2012 c1 sj
Great story! I love it, very well written. It made me sad though. I wish mitchell and annie could get their happy ending
2/19/2012 c1 269Dance Elle Dance
Beautiful. I think this was an amazingly well-written piece. You really did an awesome job with this. Hope to read more Being Human fics from you!
2/6/2012 c1 1Aranel-DiSonne
Beautifully written
2/1/2012 c1 1LivingInSmilesIsBetter
Very nice. Haunting, and sombre, with more than just a hint of hope. This story deserves more reviews.
1/14/2012 c1 wtfsignmeup
I really enjoyed this perfection, and the twist that Annie was still in purgatory was really unexpected. Sad that this is a one shot but we know Mitchell will find her and they'll live happily ever after..
1/13/2012 c1 27SAINTIXE56
An excellent approach to Annie; do ghosts get a reprieve ever from their past; are they but echoes or is all , Life and Death included but a dream we can't escape. You got, with one shot, my interest
1/13/2012 c1 59Ruby Rosetta Red
Beautifully written and yes, haunting. There is such sensitivity with each word. I'm not a shipper but i enjoyed this, their relationship. Interesting, a new take and very well done :)
1/13/2012 c1 megancyber
Very lovely, very...haunting. Well Mitchell has eternity to figure a way to get to purgatory without going straight to hell before finding Annie.

You rated it K+ but somehow is listed 'T' rated as posted? Nothing T rated to me, did the website do it?