for 10 Songs About Brandt

11/12/2012 c1 32Syntyche
I really liked this! I don't go for drabbles much but this little collection was just perfect.
5/19/2012 c1 5I don't post here anymore
Ooooooh I loved these! 8D

Favorites:

1 (if Brandt walked up to ME like that and said "hi", I'd be his. XD)

6 (lol! XDD)

7 (XDDDD His warm-up stretches! hahaha, LOVE it!)

9 (okay, sounds terrible but it's hard not to giggle!)
1/15/2012 c1 5tellygirl
What can I say about a songfic that made me sorried for our boy one minute and laughing the next except that it's !
1/15/2012 c1 2autumnfierystar04
I love your writing style! Please write more on the Mission Impossible universe :D
1/14/2012 c1 Red Tigress
This is pretty great. I think it's great how you covered a range of emotions and situations. I think I especially enjoyed the Bare Necessities, the Blues Traveler and the Rhythm of the Night ones. Just great tones overall.
1/13/2012 c1 61Hidden Relevance
OK "James Dean" was so sexy and I can so totally see it! Plus the rest of these were just a blast!

...Jeremy Renner really has crawled into my head and taken up residence at this point.. I'm not sure I mind lol
1/13/2012 c1 anon
More Brandt stories! Yay1 And your Brandt stories, too! Double Yay!

I loved 1, 2 and 5 especially. The way you wrote everything was perfect. You really managed to get the scene and the tone right, even with so few lines. (Which isn't to say I'm not hoping you won't write fics that are way longer, XD)

Great fic!
1/13/2012 c1 107DjDangerLove
I enjoyed this so much! Each one I wanted to read more of! Great job and thanks for sharing! Can't wait for more Brandt stories from you!
1/13/2012 c1 35purehalo
Each one of those was so sweet, and so full of insights. Loved it! Thanks for sharing
1/13/2012 c1 8RuinNine
Great job! Very nice! Although the last one was quite sad. ;_; Nonetheless, thank you very much!
1/13/2012 c1 SicklySweetNanny
Why are you the greatest person in the world?

I was literally laughing one minute, then fighting the urge to cry the next. You have played with my heart.

It's kind of funny, one of my one shots was about Brandt having a dog lol! He just seems the type doesn't he?

Also, your taste in music is awesome. I've got some new music to download for my i-pod, methinks!
1/13/2012 c1 7Adrian Nox
very well done. drabbles are prolly one of my favorite aspects of fanfiction. you don't really find them anywhere else in literature and they're so unique b/c you have to say a lot in few words. you do a wonderful job of conveying the characters. great job. ;)
1/12/2012 c1 PeggsterLover
This was so good! I loved it! You practically tampered with every emotion under the sun within these 10 ficlets :D great job!

Now it's my turn to beg you - I wanna see number 4 as a proper long fic! I wanna know why Brandt has to save the others ;)

Fantastic work, loved every bit of it! xD

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service