for Introducing Me

9/14/2013 c1 Guest
I knew it I knew it when I saw the scene play out I knew u were going to use that song I was anticipating it I was singing the song in my head before you wrote it
8/5/2012 c1 Guest
i cant stop reading im reading this over and over cause its really good
8/3/2012 c1 GuestNo1
Trish, Oh oh! Aww, Sweet! I 3 it!
5/17/2012 c1 Lover-Bug
Please make the multi-chapter that goes with this story!
3/8/2012 c2 22TheyreLooking4MyHeart
I really liked it :) it Actually pulled me away from my own writing! Great job again!
2/15/2012 c1 17horsegal523
*squeals* AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO SWEET!333333333333333333333333333
2/4/2012 c1 TravellingInTheTARDIS
That was so sweet
1/13/2012 c2 22Bubblelina15
It was so cute and that song fits Austin pretty well.
1/13/2012 c1 4PenguinsAreFancy
OK, first of all, GREAT story! Second, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TIMES ONE MILLION AND FIVE FOR REMINDING ME OF THIS SONGS EXISTANCE. I used to know the whole thing, its like one of my favorite songs. I remembered the words as soon as I heard the first line. AHHHHHHH! Thank you for using this song! That doubles the greatness of this fic!
1/13/2012 c1 2MelRose520
That was cute. But aq really stupid thing for Ally to get mad over. But I still loved it.
1/13/2012 c1 MusicIsLife823
That was too cute! I really liked it!
1/13/2012 c1 1lovinkick
This is so cute:) and I loved the Nick Jonas' song, I know it by heart though;)

It's cool, maybe can write more one-shots for Austin & Ally, I'm sure they would be great:)
1/13/2012 c1 ctiger
Great one shot! I liked how he realized what he would lose with her leaving. A songwriter can be replaced, but losing a friend is far worse. Especially because he realized how he felt about her as more than friends. :) And I'm sure if you end up doing a multi-chap, it'll be great! :)
1/13/2012 c1 83LoveShipper
Aww now that's an apology that is also romantic and sweet at the same time. I don't know what Trish will do with the picture, though I think a kiss on the hand like a Fairy Tale Princess is sweet, but I want to see it anyway :)