for Texas, Our Texas!

7/28/2019 c20 2Irina Hunter
Why'd Texas' mom call her Jackie?
7/28/2019 c19 Irina Hunter
Phantom is awesome!
3/22/2019 c21 Guest
Great story!
11/13/2018 c21 Guest
This is amazing. I’m from texas and I love the character. She’s strong, stubborn, smart. Like texas. Keep going, you’re doing awesome!
11/13/2018 c21 Guest
This is a
9/12/2017 c21 24Lmb111514
This story was amazing! I really enjoyed Madison's characters; she was fun to read about. The whole story was interesting, funny, and adorable- thank you for writing this. I hope to read more from you soon!
8/17/2017 c20 Guest
It's finishing soon? Noooooooo! Heh, just so you know, I'm the same person that left that review a while ago; I think the review you mentioned in Chapter 15 or 16. If this is really ending... Then, I'm gonna keep it short.

Thank you. It's been an honour reading your work.

Never stop writing.
8/11/2017 c18 1Sinistrad
Texas, Liechtenstein and Japan - The Matchmaker Trio, hehe. :D
8/10/2017 c17 1TheSilentLilac
The painting thing is really interesting
8/2/2017 c14 Guest
Hey! I might be a bit late, but I just came across this story! It's absolutely amazing and I love how Texas' relationship progression wih Russia isn't extremely quick and cliché, but it isn't slow burn, either. I usually don't like long romance stories since people seem to focus only on the main character and their love interest, but you don't do that! You have the main character's relationship, but I adore the concept of Texas being a matchmaker since it changes things up in the story! Please please please, update soon (of course, do things at your own pace; don't let me rush you)! I would really love to see more of the matchmaking side of Texas, like with the USUK! When I read about the matchmaking in the description, it's definitely what sold me to read this - I'd like to see Maddy going around and hooking people up a bit more, if that's what you've got in store for the story.

I can't wait to see more! This is amazing work!
3/29/2016 c13 Guest
Holy crap I thought you were dead...lmao but anyhow loved this chapter and you should totally keep writing! I love how you write Russia -emily
3/18/2016 c1 im lazy to think of a username
best story ever
9/7/2015 c11 guest
YES YES YES YES YES THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH I LOVE YOU FOR DOING THAT and GO IVAN GO MADISON GO GO .
9/7/2015 c9 guest
That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!
5/25/2015 c12 Derp