for Fear, Not Love

2/7/2012 c4 3Witchy-grrl
Oh JEEBUS this chapter wasn't BLAH at all! Admittedly Twilight-y, yes, but somehow MUCH more acceptable because it's Steve and Kono. :P And that last line! DAMN.

LOVE THIS, and I really hope you don't let the "blah" feeling prevent you from updating! :D
2/7/2012 c4 Mariedan
Awesome chapter, just love Steve and Kono and loving this story, cannot wait for these two to get together! Great work...
2/7/2012 c4 3TvFanatic97
I love all the hawaiian knowledge I get from this fic! Thank you for updating and I hope you update again extremely soon!
2/7/2012 c4 1Si.Crazy
Another great chapter! You write UST brilliantly.

Please, post more soon.
1/31/2012 c3 29annaliesegrace
I am so enjoying this fic, the push/pull of the relationship is written very well. And I love that she kissed him and walked away, great tension.
1/30/2012 c3 annaliesegrace
1/30/2012 c3 34Tiana-P
Wow! That was brilliant. I loved all the different conversations and pairings. Can't wait for more!
1/30/2012 c3 1Si.Crazy
Amazing! That's what I have to say after reading this. Really like the way you're writting the characters. I'm looking forward to read more, so please, post again soon.
1/30/2012 c3 3TvFanatic97
Yet another brilliant chapter and I'm glad you updated! I liked the Cyclon refrence you made and also how you have elements of hawaii in your story, it makes it more like the actual show. Look forward to the next chapter, update soon please!
1/30/2012 c3 36francis2
They all are so curious about Steve and Kono. Steve learned to withstand interrogation, though. Hehe.
1/30/2012 c3 8flora.s.t
frakkin' cylons... make my day! thank you so much for that, i'm always searching for another person with BSG shout outs.
1/30/2012 c3 44Sidalee
Gosh, this was amazing. You write them perfectly, I mean you can actually slip it into the show and no one would notice. :D

I loved how Chin and Danny interrogated Steve and Kono, and Danny, hilarious as always. And I liked the small bits of Lori.

Oh and the BSG reference...:)

Can't wait for more!
1/29/2012 c3 sphekie
What up with Danny? He seem mean all of sudden. So, Steve has a crush on kono..she too stubborn to let anything happen between them. Man, I can't wait to read more. Thank for update ur story..I have been wait for the next chapters to arrive.
1/29/2012 c2 sphekie
The scene in the bar was funny..it cool to see them hanging out like that...why can't the show be something like this.
1/29/2012 c1 sphekie
Omg! I thought Steve was dead..I can't believe he just came out of the building like nothing, damn he scary me.

Danny has the right to yell at Steve for not being careful.
102 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »