for Fear, Not Love

1/21/2012 c2 34Tiana-P
Wow. Amazing is all I can say! Everything from the speech, to the actions, to the thoughts and the tension you managed to create there at the end with that kiss and Kono saying that it could never happen. So sad. I love how open and forward Steve was in this chapter, as if he just decided to go for what he wanted. Loved Kono joking with Kimo about beating up guys again. Really good chapter and cannot wait for more!
1/21/2012 c2 36francis2
Delicious!
1/21/2012 c2 44Sidalee
This is really good. I like how easy they're around each other. And how Steve lets his feeling showing. Kono's actions and words in the end is perfect and I like how she is the one who give a damn about Steve being her boss. Can't wait for more.
1/21/2012 c2 bushy4
So good. Great chapter. I love hoe Steve and Kono are wanting each other and tempting it. Very exciting. Give me another chapter fast!
1/21/2012 c2 seaweed
Awesome as always! I really, really love the ending of this chapter!
1/20/2012 c2 1Denese25
I am enjoying how you have presented Steve and Kono, with just a bit more edge to both of them. I am addicted to this story!
1/20/2012 c2 7nacimynom
I liked both of your chapters. I hope you keep on going.
1/20/2012 c2 Martha Smith-Jones
I thought this chapter was just as powerful. It think it as in the last few lines that made me want that next chapter so bad!

I could feel that angst from a mile away!

LOVE IT!

Update,

Martha Smith-Jones
1/20/2012 c2 8flora.s.t
i have no idea why you think that chap wasn't as strong as the first. cause where i'm sitting it was freaking fantastic! loved it! couldn't stop smiling/laughing.
1/20/2012 c2 CheerleaderE
That what really good! I'm looking forward to seeing how Steve and Kono's relationship developes :))
1/20/2012 c2 virginie
pour quand la suite elle troos bien ta fic
1/20/2012 c2 4Ghostrider
I have to disagree with you about the strength of the chapter. The first one was tense, highly emotional. This one shows the aftermath for two of the involved characters. I think you portrayed both of them really well, having them in character as portrayed on the show itself.

The ending is bittersweet, whether both are blaming the alcohol for it or not. It'll be interesting to see what this will do to the dynamic of the team.
1/20/2012 c2 3TvFanatic97
Oh my, I hadn't read your fic and if I'm honest I have no idea how I managed to miss this brilliance! I love what I've read so far and I really hope you update it extremely soon!
1/20/2012 c2 241TessaStarDean
GAHHHHHH!

(translation: need more. please.)
1/16/2012 c1 Martha Smith-Jones
Can't wait for the next chap!

Finally someone brought forward the awkward Lori hug in the North Korea episode. Really love everyone's reaction to Lori as well!

Update,