for Drunk On Shadows

1/15/2018 c1 Guest
Poor Daniel. Always a damned soul everywhere he was, even his own mind.
1/1/2018 c1 Guest
Poor Daniel. Never gets a fucking break, even in his own mind.
4/29/2012 c1 2Hazins
Wow, that was amazing. I especially loved the last part, with Herbert giving Daniel all the laudanum. The very last line really got to me. But in a good way. The whole thing was wonderfully written.

However, I do think this fic would have had more of a shocking effect on the reader if your author's note had been at the end of the story. It would have been great to read through this fic, believing all of the events that are occurring are actually there, and then at the end part you find out it was all in his head. THAT would be awesome. Anyway, just a suggestion, but I think it would make the whole reading experience a little more interesting and shocking.

Thanlks for writing!
1/22/2012 c1 2Murdoc's Mismatched Eyes
This really reminds me of a comment somewhere on Youtube saying "My dad thinks this entire game is just some peasant named Daniel tripping balls in a deserted castle."

I must say that this is beautifully written. It really makes you question which part of Daniel's quest was real... and which part was entirely in his head.
1/14/2012 c1 13Shugendo Rites
Really well written. I loved your descriptions of Brennanburg and the general feel of the story. Nice work!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service