for A True Artist

3/21/2012 c4 3OnFireGeek
Aw. So sweet. Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash are such great friends, and you captured their friendship perfectly. Nicely done!
1/21/2012 c4 Sringer0
Awesome!

I myself, am an artist (Somewhat) and I just LOVED reading this, can't wait to see your next fanfic!
1/18/2012 c4 kitmaro
Aww, that's insanely sweet and fluffy. Good work.
1/18/2012 c4 5Whatsup818
this story was adorible. I enjoyed reading it very much! I can't wait to see more stories from you
1/18/2012 c4 BlackTearDrop13
WHAT? It's over?...*sniff* this was a great fanfic. It had a lovely storyline and a very original one at that! I loved the touching moments in chapters 3 and 4 and the lead up to them in chapters 1 and 2. Also I liked the little Spitfire 'sub-plot' that was really sweet. :)

You take requests? Well my only request is that you continue making more great stories just like this one!

In conclusion, this was a wonderful fanfic which I really enjoyed and it really touched my heart and made me go 'awwwwww :)' on many occasions. :D

Good Luck With All Your Future Endevours!

1/15/2012 c1 6TheBryman
This was simply awesome! I loved it in every way especially the ending :3 great job! :D
1/15/2012 c3 BlackTearDrop13
Yup you were right i DO love this chapter! You've concentrated more on the description so now you have a great balance of DDP (Dialogue, Description, Progression):D

I loved the touching moment and the "narration" at the end about what happened after.

Great selection of songs by the way, love them both :)

Update Soon!

1/14/2012 c2 BlackTearDrop13
Wow, this is an extreamly intresting concept you have here a very original Idea! Your writing is very good and your style fits well with the story.

But I'd kill for you to make the chapters longer and to concentrate on descrition a bit more. However the dialogue and the story progression is absolutly perfect! I salute you!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Update Soon!

1/14/2012 c2 iBounce
WATTA GUT CHAPTOR
1/14/2012 c1 iBounce
This shit makes me feel high. Like I'm on an aeroplane or some shit. And I'll have you know, cuntlicker, the only Pegasus anywhere in existance is IN HERCULES.