for After 'while

12/11/2017 c9 Stroopery
Oh I have just found this and actually really enjoyed this. I hope you are going to continue this - looking forward for more updates!
3/26/2017 c9 LisaG16
aw man...what happens next? you have me on tenterhooks here!
3/22/2017 c3 LisaG16
omg! what a mental image that was! lol!
1/29/2017 c9 AnimalsAtHeart
i know its been 5 yeas since you updated, but, PLEASE UPDATE! Its so good!
12/11/2015 c9 Delete This Account Please 111
man this is a good story, wow, I'm amazed. You really got talent!
6/7/2015 c9 71BlackxValentine
I keep holding out hope that this isn't abandoned. This story is very, very good. A fantastic read and you've got the characters down perfectly. I love where it's going and will keep my fingers crossed that the many other readers and myself are able to see more of this story in the future. :)

~ BxV
1/4/2015 c5 IMF-Fan
Hi, great fanfic, I really liked how the characters interacted, it sounded so much like in Ghost Protocol ! But plz, could you end this story when you will have the time, because I would love to see the end of it !
12/20/2014 c9 1Olympus97
I saw that you're still on Fanfiction, kind of. I'd love it you'd finish your MI stories! Brandt!whump all the way! You really left this one at a bad spot.
1/23/2014 c9 Guest
Oh please, hope you haven't abandoned this story! It is one of the best brandt/team stories! please finish it! soon?!
10/12/2013 c9 Guest
Please, please write more on this. I'm loving it SO much.
9/16/2013 c9 Guest
Please write more ! You cant just let this story unfinished ! Its too great for not beeing ended !
8/1/2013 c9 Guest
Great story please say you'll update
5/28/2013 c9 nira
wonderful. i do hope that you continue this. quite lovely. enjoyed reading it so much
5/7/2013 c9 3jpgFury
Ok so I read this out of order - but even if I haven't gotten to VR, yet, this story is really good. I love the bonds you can feel between the team and how you write is really engaging.

I'm sure there'll be more on this story soon... You wouldn't leave us hanging I'm sure )

Off to start Violent Redemption now...
5/5/2013 c3 jpgFury
Oh the things Benji will do for his friends! Nice chapter - off to read more about our wee team )
112 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »