for Divine Wedding

11/25/2012 c1 Kenju
*walks into wall of text* Owe! Dude, warn me next time alright? I had to read this thing over a few times just to find my bearings.

First of all, its NOT bad, just really really really confusing. Reading this is like trying to start watching the Harry Potter movies with the Goblet of Fire, and never having seen the previous or read the books. Again its NOT bad, you just have absolutely not idea what it is you are reading because of the lack of background information. Now say you had an ongoing fic and this was a related oneshot, something showing the future and how it turns out, or a possible future and how it turns out, that would be one thing. But as a complete stand alone with nothing to inform reads what is going on makes it a little difficult to read.

That being said, I think you did a very nice job here in a number of areas. Though it wasn’t outright said persay, I cant help but think there was a VERY obvious undertone going between Raven and Terra. There is only ONE reason to bring a child that’s unknown by all to a wedding, and that’s to show up the bride or otherwise take some of her spotlight. Raven knew what she was doing, and she did it on purpose, though in a way only a few would pick up on and no one could actually say/prove she was doing anything. In short, it was the single most ‘Raven’ esq backhand insult I have ever seen written on this site. Intentional or not, I was laughing for a good five minutes when realization struck me.

Still, I would like to see just where this came from, how this all came to be, what world that takes place in. What happened to make all the characters gods? That sort of thing. Though there is one pesky fanfic that’s been running for a few years that’s somewhat similar I seriously doubt you got the idea from it as its not exactly of either of our common tastes in reading to say the least. I DID get a heavy sense of familiarity from this though when I thought back to the Thor comics after the end of Dark Reign and The Siege two or three years ago (Marvel ALMOST making up for the last decade there, only to bungle it again).

I really hope you continue this, or make another fic explaining this one. Its very different and interesting, the way you made this little universe intrigues me and I wish to know more should you have the chance.

Keep up the good work dude, I look forward to seeing more of this.
5/21/2012 c1 Dude
Can you like update? Like all your story's? Dude?
2/21/2012 c1 warprince2000
Awesome story! can't wait to see what happens in the next story you write (update soon Plz)(can you make a teen titan BB/Harem fanfic?)
1/26/2012 c1 28bubbajack
Well this was a good one-shot! I certainly HOPE you at least make one more chapter to go with it so we can all find out WHY he didn't marry Rea! Great job as usual Akuma!
1/15/2012 c1 Reader
I didnt understand his answer,hopefully you can explain.Garfiel sounds so evil and cruel here.But im not a big fan of terra/bb but i liked the chapter
1/15/2012 c1 6Amenson
As a one-shot, it's quite good. There's just enough information to explain what's going on and not so much conversation that it clouds up your original intention. And as far as I can tell, the premise is perfectly aligned with how things are in the comic and/or cartoon.

As for the 'GodKing' and his answer, I got the impression that him and Rachel had something together, but they couldn't get married. One of the reasons I can think of is that it wouldn't look good for the God of all to be married to the Goddess of death. Another impression I got was that her child was Garfield's, but through something non-physical, which could be another reason why he didn't choose Rachel.

That's what I think and I did enjoy the story. If you want to add to it, feel free, but it suffices for a one-shot.

Amenson out.
1/15/2012 c1 177Huinari
The cliff-hanger is KILLING ME!

PLEASE continue, or I will go insane!
1/15/2012 c1 5transparentArt
Next chapter,please. You are amazing with cliffhangers