for Grim Tales of Mandy Reaver

3/18/2013 c9 Mimi
(I read the one on your deviant art so I know how it ends) Spoiler do not red if you whant the story to be ruined

What does Amanda mean by is him still avalible because in GT the incident with raven blossom and Irwin happend After Amanda took over so is she gonna make that happend and make the time line go to normal WILL DEXTER STILL BE A CYBORG! and with you use bleedmans Mimi or your her or will you do nothing I was just explaining and skip that?

BTW sally's hair is red not brown (I can understand the confusion beacause the movie's lighting is kinda weird)
1/17/2012 c8 The Tell-Tale Man
That story was great and a bit dark too so please keep up this next chapter and I'd appreciated. Thanks so much.
1/15/2012 c4 The Tell-Tale Man
That story with Mandy on this chapter was pretty great so please keep it up and going. :)
1/15/2012 c2 coldblue
I wonder what you are going to do with Grim Junior and Minnie Mandy in this story? I hope you save them from Amanda.

I wonder how the pairing going to go? Does Minnie have a thing for Grim Junior still or are you going a little different pairing in the story?

I also wonder if is a contiunation from your other story Megaville Adventures or not?

Keep on writting.
1/15/2012 c2 coldblue
Pretty cool. My favorites are Minnie and Grim Junior. Even if Grim Junior was a whiner in the beginning comics of Grim Tales.

Also going to ask if you know who Grim Junior father is? Minnie is Nurgal Junior daughter, so who is Grim Junior biological or live father if Grim Senior is his death dad?

I still wish you went back to the storys "Son of Shego" and "Laterns Light" stories you made before. There good stories and "Son of Shego" has plenty of reviews so you know it is popular. I don't know how many reviews I need to make in order for to notice that you migh want to finish the stories you have not complete.
1/15/2012 c2 12ROCuevas
All I have to say that this is actually a great idea. Hope to read more soon.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service