for Dear Fanfiction Writers TOS style!

9/24/2020 c68 eilsbax08
Okay, I finished reading this!
It's really good, really funny and really accurate to the characters.
But seriously, SOMEBODY GET SCOTTY A GIRL FRIEND - Or Boyfriend - We don't judge here XD
9/24/2020 c5 eilsbax08
Poor Scotty XD
I always want FanFiction about him but I can never find any :C
5/4/2017 c29 1Kuhlama
This is so funny, cute and true to the characters
3/13/2017 c68 Doievenenglish
Ok. People think Chekov is underage because in the 2009 reboot, he says in response to bones asking him how old he is, "(I'm) 17." So he is the youngest on the enterprise, and sulus is prob around 20 or so... I don't know if it's even canon but I think it is.

Anyway, do you think you could have a letter from bones saying he isn't THAT eager to hypo Kirk? Or Scotty about how Scotsmen are tough because he wears a red shirt on always teams and comes back spotless...
8/9/2014 c68 Lorraine49
Love this! I share many of the feelings the characters have expressed in their letters. Well done!
5/5/2014 c49 33TheBeardedOne
...shouldn't this be letter 48?
Or did the actual letter 48 get removed?
Just curious...
4/7/2014 c41 Witty Lady
My favourite!
12/12/2013 c68 7The M.H.T.of R
What fun! Good job!

Kudos!

Tsarina
9/21/2013 c16 10Pergjithshme
THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. Riley needs more love.
7/19/2013 c33 178Susan M. M
Yes, please use spellcheck (especially Harry Potter authors). Better yet, use a dictionary. Stop confusing your/you're, there/their/they're, quiet/quite, and especially definitely/defiantly!
7/19/2013 c21 Susan M. M
Actually, one review for every hundred hits is about average, so you're not doing too badly.
7/19/2013 c19 Susan M. M
I was about to say McCoy was divorced in canon, but I forgot about the priestess Natira.
7/18/2013 c3 Susan M. M
Sarek said one does not thank logic. Nevertheless, thank you.
6/17/2013 c3 79Darlin
I laughed out loud at this Spock one and now must find time to read all the others.

I saw you lost some stories and I thought you might not mind a suggestion on how not to lose them. You could e-mail your stories to yourself which is what I do so when my computer goes down or the usb stops working I always have the story and usually the most current one since I try to back up everything daily or at least weekly. I copy and paste as well as attach the document so if something goes wrong I can access either. Maybe that might help you. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
6/16/2013 c19 Guest
On McCoy2, it says: "I'm married dammit!" Where, actually, he's divorced.
416 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »