for Banding Together

6/3/2014 c10 hellylovesrawk
I loved this :) Would love to see more love interests for Benji!
6/24/2012 c10 19I Know Love Hurts 2010
Great story! I loved every minute of it!
1/26/2012 c10 8RuinNine
Hm, yes, liked that as well! ;D Great story, sweet ending! Thank you very much for sharing!
1/26/2012 c9 RuinNine
Finally! XD Yay! Thank you for this chapter!
1/24/2012 c8 RuinNine
I liked that! But Benji and Addie were interrupted once again. Argh! XD I'm waiting on the edge of my seat here! ;) Please update soon!
1/23/2012 c7 RuinNine
Yay, action! Thank you for this amazing chapter (but not for this cliffhanger...)! And thanks to Peggster for nagging you about the upload. ;]
1/22/2012 c7 84Alex Kade
Some Brandt whumpies! Hoorah! But oh man, he's gonna flip a lid when he realizes Sheri didn't make it out...
1/21/2012 c6 Alex Kade
You *are* taking lessons from Peggster, lol. Nice cliffie. Nice Brandt and Benji whump, too! Picking up the actions and the pace, and I do likey!
1/21/2012 c6 8RuinNine
These cliffhangers are killing me, I swear! Argh! X) Awesome chapter! I couldn't help rolling my eyes at Benji, though. That moron. Tsk. Please update soon!
1/20/2012 c5 RuinNine
Argh, what is this? Evil cliffhanger day? XD Nice chapter! Thank you! Can't wait for the next! Who needs schoolwork? ;]
1/18/2012 c4 RuinNine
Cute! =) Benji not getting distracted? Ha, wanna bet?

No, wait, you're the author, that's not a good idea! XD

Thanks for this chapter! Made me grin like an idiot... ;]
1/16/2012 c3 RuinNine
Oh my, lovely awkwardness! ;] Like it! Keep going like this! :D
1/15/2012 c1 RuinNine
Oh, bloody hell yes! XD This is going to be brilliant! Don't get me wrong, I love the first chapter as well! ;) Furthermore, I am at a loss for words to express how damn good this idea is!

Consider yourself worshipped!
1/15/2012 c1 84Alex Kade
Good god, the instant mental image I got just from the A/N - I read Brandt as lead singer and my brain just about kerploded! I do soooo love a man that can sing, and seeing him all close and personal with that mic, with that voice...Guh! Yeah. This was a good idea, lol.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service