for Athazagoraphobia

7/25/2013 c1 Ennu
That wad beautiful. I really didn't know you can write. Is there even things you can't do?

Ennu
10/30/2012 c1 Past Story
That was awesome! I love bel so much and this is just perfect for him please update soon!
9/23/2012 c1 Justanotehrnobody
Oh wow... I'm just... mindblown...
This was so beautifully written, I really enjoyed reading it. You did a great job showing Bel and Rasiel's insanity while making the whole thing seem realistic. I'd never really thought of it but athazagoraphobia (had to google the word XD) really suits the twins in a way.
Thank you for writing and posting this, I'm definitely adding it to my favourites :)
1/21/2012 c1 3Black-Phoenix-94
Great story, I enjoyed reading it, like all your stories, nice job capturing Bel's freaky weird laugh & I love how you write 'chesire smile' to describe his mad-as grin, nice story & I'm glad you did one with Siel, I love how you were describing the workings of those boys' minds & Siel taunting Bel to the end, anyways looking forward to reading more of your stories & keep on the good work

Baka ;P

~ Phoenix
1/16/2012 c1 20100percentcocoa
i really love this fic. this seems like canon for me. bel's relationship with siel, and his motive for not being forgotten... aww, bel, i would never forget you. -heart-

anyway, faved. :3