for The Big Busty Tales of the Gallant Jiraiya!

7/23/2019 c4 Borello
damnit. i hoped to read more chapter. the story is nice.
11/23/2018 c4 4Blackstriker94
Please continue this story
8/27/2016 c1 tamagat
Bwahahahaha this series is freaking hilarious, and the canon author is a fucking maniac
well... everyone is, its just a question of how much
4/30/2015 c3 Sage of Wind Dragons
that was funny. I am now sad cause this story is done. :(
anyway thanks for the ridiculiousness.
4/30/2015 c1 Sage of Wind Dragons
this is insanity like that has never been done before. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ? WHY HAVENT I FOUND YOU BEFORE? to many consider Jiraiya to cool or to much the old wise mentor or SOMETHING to fully devote themselves to such a... damm.
nicely done! and ridiculious to full extremes. cant wait to see where you go with it.
3/8/2015 c3 25JensenDaniels32
NICE! :D Pervy Retribution Time! XD Next chapter soon...pleeeeeaaaaaase?! :D
1/21/2015 c1 Boobsquirt
Alot more breast sucking should be added next chapter
3/11/2014 c3 thinatrez
When I first saw this I assumed Naruto would have another harem. But no. You good sir have exceeded my expectations. The supporting cast does not get nearly enough love and who is better suited for the the task than the self proclaimed super pervert.

Keep up the good work.
9/20/2013 c3 5Majin Hentai X
This is so nuts I love it.
9/1/2013 c3 Piterio
Okay i'm curious to see where it headed. It's actually promise to be very interesting. I laughed after his introduction(actually i do this all the time when He or Naruto decide to do it) . Now i as far as i can see it's a variation where Jiraiya was born in Japan and didn't come from Element Nations(or so i think). Regardless of it as you describe him he still might be a very strong Ninja, can't wait to see how he deal with this situation.
8/30/2013 c3 6Juubi-K
I wondered if you would ever update this one.

Your writing's improved on the whole, flowing much more easily. I'm wondering just what Jiraiya will get up to in a world where big breasts are a coveted status symbol and the flat chested are untouchables. Will he hold to his principles? Or will his lusts get the better of him?
8/28/2013 c3 3Dr.Dude
Now I wonder how you're gonna make the fight scene!
8/28/2013 c3 5image of nothing
Can this Be? A fanfic depicting Jiraiya in his personal big-breasted paradise. A fanfic that takes every advantage of the toad sannin's perversions. A cross over that has nothing to do with the title character Naruto. Amazing!
Tsunade MUST be in this. SHE! MUST! BE! IN! THIS! At least hopefully, you'll find a way to add her.
My criticisms: 1)In the second chapter, you kept referring to Chifusa as the woman. Then suddenly began using her name at the end, without her ever introducing herself. It's a bit jarring. 2)At the end of the third chapter. Ending speech marks are left off of some of Jiraiya's 'I'm so handsome' speech. 3)Said the dark-haired darkly. I don't know who said that. Using her name would have been better because there are a lot of characters around by that point. And it would have been better to call her brunette, because that line sounds ridiculous out loud.
8/27/2013 c3 4Brother Mouse