for Antonia

1/24/2012 c7 JET1967
Very glad Ziva isn't pregnant. I can't stand Ray and I wouldn't want her to have any on-going contact with him. At least the possibility allowed her and Tony to really connect.

Keep up the good work!

Jane
1/24/2012 c7 Robern
another good chapter
1/23/2012 c7 mprmusings
thank you for NOT having Ziva be pregnant! and i love that Annie and Tony have very similar qualities though she seems to prefer television to his cinematic pursuits. but really, the best part is the conversation in the hushed tones whilst both are likely laying in their respective beds not wanting to talk to anyone else...perfect.

thank you for the update!
1/23/2012 c7 easylion
Thank you for another great chapter!
1/23/2012 c6 JET1967
I am really liking this story. I think you are doing a great job writing the characters. I love seeing a less-self-interested Tony. I think he just needs the right push to show what he can be.

Looking forward to what comes next.

Jane
1/23/2012 c6 Robern
a good chapter!
1/23/2012 c6 easylion
Aah no not a pregnant ziva! I don't want a elephant ear baby!

Great chapter!
1/22/2012 c6 4MissJess13
Please update soon! Really wanna know whats wrong with Ziva
1/22/2012 c6 ShortSarcasm
Great job
1/22/2012 c6 mprmusings
oh lordy! don't tell me ziva is pregnant with ray's baby or even pregnant at all? that's just too much drama :D thank you for the update-i like that tony is concerned about how to involve himself in his daughters life.
1/22/2012 c5 easylion
Great chapter!
1/22/2012 c5 1mibel
Awesome story!
1/21/2012 c5 ADR
Yay! Tony is officially a Dad and a good one. Love the update can't wait to read more. =)
1/21/2012 c5 mprmusings
I think Tony will prove to be an excellent father and parent! Thank you for the update, I am enjoying this story a lot.
1/21/2012 c5 12smush68
Great chapter! Liked the interaction with the team.
83 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »