FanFiction.Net
for The Crossing of Worlds

12/23/2021 c9 Kristen Hirdman
I love this story please keep writing chapters
5/25/2019 c9 Forgottenwulfe
rather adorable
9/25/2017 c9 cullengal101
Omg
Literally just found this and love it please update soon
Would love to read more
8/13/2017 c9 1ShadowThief126
Great story so far. Please update soon.
6/6/2017 c9 2NESSAANCALIME6913
oh that little meeting is gonna be hilarious! I can't wait to see what happens next.
6/6/2017 c7 NESSAANCALIME6913
I rather like the pairing of the brothers sharing a mate as their relationship makes sense (to me) for them to have one person between them. But them being with Haldir and Legolas would be interesting. Oddly my only question would be: would they live in mirkwood, Lothlorien or travel as Legolas and gimli did in the bools?
6/3/2017 c9 Faery66
Hope to read more soon.

D
2/20/2017 c9 1Mitsukini Haninozuka
I want to see Severus meet his mate please!? More chapters.
11/7/2015 c9 Emmaline431
WOw, that was not what I expected. But I loved it.
I just never knew what you were going to do with the charcters, and it was always a pleasant surprise.
Plz tell me you are going to keep on writing.

Emma

-x-
9/17/2015 c7 18Blue Roselette
It would be odd if you have George with one person and Fred with another since before you referenced the twins as being 'one soul with two mouths' - Harry's words I believe. Then, later on at the beginning when George and Harry end up in the World of Middle Earth, Fred & George end up making out when they reunite. It would also be odd since not only did you already write that they found the pull of mateship in Legolas, but if you were to add Haldir it would have been too late since the twins have been in Lothlorien before they went off to the meeting of the ring. They would have already been with Haldir from the beginning, but would have felt that someone was missing if you wanted to add that kind of twist.
7/17/2015 c4 2The.Pumkin.Qween
Is it from Narnia
6/22/2015 c9 bookworm2192
I will follow this story and pray to the Valar that you haven't abandoned it. This is a fantastic story, and I am eager to read more of it :)
4/1/2015 c9 inuhanyoulover
I love how this story comes together, I hope that you are able to update soon.
3/8/2015 c9 Guest
Darn it, you're story is too good to be left like this for so long. Why do you leave it like this? Incomplete? It's sad since things seem to be picking up! There's a certain thrive to it. Maybe it's the words, or the images that come to mind while reading, but you definitely should continue.
2/8/2015 c9 47Padfootette
Fantastic chapter I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon
222 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »