for What a way to say 'Thank You'

7/20/2018 c3 Cassandra30
They were always over indulged, spoiled brats.
7/19/2018 c1 Cassandra30
I only wish they would permanently get the idea.
5/8/2018 c6 29ancilla89
Awww, I love this story! So sad you never finished it...
5/12/2017 c6 2PrinzessTinkerbell29
Update sssssssssssssoon
3/26/2016 c1 lmill123
Kate for a profiler, you have less brains than a turkey. YOU profiled Tony, you supposedly looked up his history, which I have always known was a lie. Yet Tony knows about your family, the same with Tim and Abby. Tony knows because he cared enough to learn about you and clearly you decided what kind of person he was because he reminded you of some guy in college that wasn't interested in you
2/27/2016 c6 Lena Kim
Update Soon Please!
12/5/2015 c6 23Rori Potter
Interesting. Update soon.
6/13/2015 c6 Guest
Hey great story first of all! It's super amazing. I hope we can get more added about Kate and McGee or something like that. And Tony/Palmer friendship is bae tbh. But also just an fyi bachelor's degrees usually take 4 years as a full time student with Summer off and masters are 5 years total. So Tony could've gone to school for 5 years and gotten both if he worked his ass off or maybe even a bit less of time if he took summer classes too. But yeah just thought I'd let you know. Amazing story thanks again for writing it! xx
4/23/2015 c5 lmill123
Tim and Kate know that this isn't the first time that they have upset Tony by their actions, as Tim mentioned eariler wondering why they just had to keep picking when they already knew he was upset. I think what was really bothering them more was the fact that Gibbs was upset with them. Gibbs keeps going on and telling Tony in private that he cares about him but then in front of others treats him like crap. I have always wondered just why Tony constantly believes all the bull Gibbs feeds him in private. Despite what Gibbs may say in private, the way he treats Tony in front of others tells a completely differnt story and is probably the real way he feels about Tony. Because you have never seen him treat Kate, Tim, Abby and later Ziva in any way close to the way he has always treated Tony. It makes you realize that the nice words or words of praise that Gibbs says to Tony are always where no one else will hear, they are said just so that Tony doesn't just walk away and take up one of the many job offers he is always getting. There had been references in the past that Gibbs didn't end up wiht the best team in the agency until after Tony joined. He acheive that way before even Kate or Tim joined the team. So in essence, over the years, Kate, Tim and Ziva really brough nothing to the table.
4/23/2015 c4 lmill123
So Gibbs is awarding Kate and Tim for their actions. Ducky should have also lashed out at Gibbs for him allowing them to treat Tony in such a way and not stepping in as team leader and putting a stop to it. Also telling him by him keeping quite that is the same as him telling Kate and Tim that he approves of their treatment of Tony.
It seems that Jimmy and Tony were going to spend the evening together and now Gibbs is ordering him to his home and ordering him to talk. Like it's really all his own fault for the way they treat him and Gibbs included.
4/23/2015 c2 lmill123
It does make you wonder just why Gibbs didn't shut Kate and Tim up when the started. He knew Tony had a crappy childhood and he knew his mother was dead and also knew this was the anaversary of her death. It's like he was taking great pleasure in Tony being hurt as he sat back and waited for his reactions to their hateful taunts. And Gibbs knew that is exactly what their taunts were and that they weren't teasing. It also seems that he only stepped in when he wasn't sure if Tony would just up and quit and he would lose his whipping boy.
9/13/2014 c6 22Post U Later
Oh Man, I Can't Take It! The FEELS! They're Overwhelming!

& Sorry Gibbs, You're Going To Have To Wait Your Turn, I Call Dibs On Sr. First. Though We Can Bounce Torture Ideas Off Each Other.

Can't Wait For More! Please Update Soon... PLEASE!?
9/13/2014 c5 Post U Later
Aww I'm Glad Gibbs Is Trying To Get Tony To Talk, I Hope He Actually Talks To Him About Everything.

& Good. Those Two Should Be Ashamed Of Their Behavior! I Really Hope That Ducky Scolds Them Too.
9/13/2014 c4 Post U Later
& I Agree With You Jimmy, He Sure Does! XD
9/13/2014 c3 Post U Later
Oh Man, Poor Tony, I Can't Even Imagine Watching Something Like That. I Just Want To Take Sr. & Skin Him Alive! The Bastard!

I'm Glad Jimmy's Such A Good Friend To Tony. He Really Needs It.
141 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »