for Adjustment

3/2/2012 c1 3unwittingcatalyst
I agree with your other reviewers-this is what fanfic is for: exploring what's not typically explored. I like how you show how Rapunzel and Eugene both have difficulty coping with their new reality. The additional backstory for Eugene, and his reflections on it, are a definite plus.
2/22/2012 c1 2Pink Stargazer Lily
Okay, you are officially my favorite author on fan fiction. You write short stories, but I love them. :)
1/25/2012 c1 9Irith Ayllistira
Ohhh, that was lovely! I think I'm getting addicted to your stories. Your one-shots are absolutely delicious.
1/17/2012 c1 38Miranda Panda-chan
I really liked the concept of this. As you said in the story, change is change. And I don't think either one of them would be completely comfortable with their new life-not that they wouldn't be grateful. I think you got that really well. I really like these kind of stories that take a step back and actually look at the siutation. It's something that's a nice refresher from a lot of the gushy feel-good romance that Disney movies tend to create.

Constructive criticism wise: I feel like you could've elaborated a little bit more. It felt a little rushed in some ways. I liked the ending, but I felt the road to it ended abruptly.

Other than that-EXCELLENTE! ;D