for But for Brilliance

2/10/2013 c1 Batty Buttercups
Urk, right in the feels. This piece was tragic and heartwrenching - and not just because series 3 remains so frightfully far away.
1/18/2012 c1 13Zinbuki-san
This is amazing! I think you pegged his personality quite perfectly, and it painted some very vivid scenes and emotions in my mind. Well done!
1/18/2012 c1 4Jodi2011
Beautiful and lyrical and heartbreaking. Poor poor John.
1/18/2012 c1 left and staying gone
Poor John. Wow, great writing.
1/17/2012 c1 48Tamer Lorika
Disregard my earlier text.

I knew you'd do it and I knew it would be brilliant.
1/17/2012 c1 10theDubliner
Very nice bit of work on the whole, but the line that made me review: "Breathing. I know it's boring, but it's important, you clever shit" - that, that was brilliant, lol, really.
1/17/2012 c1 36rizandace
asdflkhaw eorihasdfkl hbwaeoirhsdlfk h.

I bang my head against the keyboard when I'm delighted/horrified by something.

You know... there are about fifty million knew post-RF fics up these past few days... understandable. People need something to help them recover from that finale. I think yours is the best I've read thus far.
1/17/2012 c1 17EmRose92
Really beautiful. Basically everything I'd love to have been able to say to him. I ache for John, and you just captured the essence of his pain for me...makes me want to head off and do one of my own!
1/17/2012 c1 8argella1300
this is BEAUTIFUL. my god, poor john, i wanna give him a hug. i still can't believe that next week is the last episode of the season. can't wait to see what they'll bring us next ^_^
1/17/2012 c1 43RubyBelle
Oh, man. All of my FEELINGS. This is so beautifully written, tragic, and you use John's trademark snark perfectly-as in, in character and befitting the situation.

I love this story!
1/17/2012 c1 2imperfectchaos
This is short but extremely poignant. I really like the phrase "you thick, beautiful, bleeding child." Though I haven't seen this episode, I've heard about it, and I think your version is excellent.