for Suffer the Consequences

2/10/2013 c1 Guest
I'm really curious as to whose death Rox caused. Would love if you turned this into a two shot.
1/1/2013 c1 63opaque-girl
Highly interesting & very original :3
1/21/2012 c1 70keep my issues drawn
Wow... That was so beautifully written, I really loved it.

I've never read the pairing before, but I'm getting converted to cross-gen by peoples fics, and you just converted me a little more. I really liked this pairing.

I wish you'd told us more about Roxanne, you left me hanging, wondering why she was mute, and who she had killed with her words.

It was a great idea to have Goyle owning a bar, and I loved their conversation. The conversation through the two way mirror made me laugh.

You characterised Draco so well, he was so IC. I also loved how you characterised Roxanne. :)
1/20/2012 c1 97lowi
Oh my gosh, Roma. I can't thank you enough for this, it's so beautiful, and so heartbreaking and just so wonderful.

You're a brilliant writer, as you should know. Tier characterisations were flawless, and I love how you included Goyle, for some reason, and that about the mirror was just too cool, you know? ;)

Then came the ending, and, wow, it blew me away. I feel completely stunned, it was so gorgeous.

This review is really nothing but rambling, but what I'm trying to get trough is that I loved it, thank you so much, and I love you. &hearts