for Dark of the Moon: Altered

5h c20 Captain Jaguar
This brings me back to my childhood and I’ll always love the first transformers movie and the first one will hold a special place in my heart.
5/31 c20 Captain Jaguar
I picture the score from the end of the first two movies playing in the background and I will always love the first movie and the first movie will always hold a special place in my heart
5/31 c4 Captain Jaguar
Jet fire steals the show , he kills so many deceptions and he gets to fight sentinel yeah.
5/31 c2 Captain Jaguar
This is what I wanted , but I still enjoyed the movie and there’s stuff I would improve on and I love the first transformers movie and the first one will always be the best.
5/27 c20 Captain Jaguar
This is the ending I wanted , I still enjoyed the movie and I wanted a epic fight between optimus and megatron and sentinel like the forest battle when optimus said I’ll take you all on and this lives up to what I’ve wanted to see and I love all the transformers movies even the last knight and the bumblebee movie , but the first transformers movie will always hold a special place in my heart. I picture the music from the end of the first two movies playing and this brings me back to my child hood and reminds me why I love transformers.
5/24 c20 Captain Jaguar
I imagine the music from the first two movies combined and this fanfiction brings me back to my childhood and the first transformers movie will always hold a place in my heart.
5/24 c2 Captain Jaguar
This is what I wanted to see and I still enjoyed the movie , but there’s stuff I would improve on and I love transformers and I love the first movie , the first one will always be the best and have a place in all of our hearts and i want paramount to make transformers 7 because I liked the last knight and I’m so mixed right now because it’s so hard for me.
5/8 c1 CristhianR.1711
Oye me gusto tu película alternativa pero me hubiera gustado que cambiaras la parte del puente por que sentínel también tiene un poco de razón y no haci cosas por motivos personales ya que solo quería su planeta de regreso no Esque que lo diga por que sentínel sea mi transfomers favorito es por que como dijo optimus una vez “todos tienen derecho a redimirse” y sentínel creo que merece revivir y redimirse
1/8 c20 Captain Jaguar
I imagine the i rise you fall and Sam our hero theme combined and Annabelle reminded me of Charlie from the bumblebee movie and miko from transformers prime.
1/8 c17 Captain Jaguar
I like the part when jetfire was using shock wave as a punching bag and stabbed him in the shoulder and I thought jetfire was gonna kill him then and there.
1/8 c16 Captain Jaguar
Jetfire murders so many decepticon soldiers in this.
1/8 c15 Captain Jaguar
Ironhide and jazz just destroy together in this and the twins are funny as usual.
1/8 c14 Captain Jaguar
I imagine jetfire’s canon is like ironhide but it’s like optimus machine gun from dark of the moon and age of extinction.
1/8 c13 Captain Jaguar
I like the part where mikela stabbed laser beak and when jetfire crushed him with his foot and bests shockwave to death and stabs him in the shoulder with his axe and mows down decepticon soldiers left and right.
1/8 c12 Captain Jaguar
I imagine the arrival to earth soundtrack playing and I’m so glad ironhide and jazz and ratchet and jetfire made it out .
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »