FanFiction.Net
for Someone Like You

7/30/2016 c1 Guest
This was truly one of the most poignant and beautiful stories I have read on this website. VERY well done!
6/13/2016 c1 2withwoes
if maribel and bella are the same person, then did bella (the woman causing edward so much pain even though she's that one that he fell in love with) kill herself so that maribel (the vixen, confident side) can be the one that's always with edward bc she's brings him less pain and more joy?

if so, how does that explain edward talking to emmett about maribel as if she is a completely differently person?

you have very lovely writing; it makes the characters come alive
4/27/2016 c1 jk
bad ass twist
9/27/2015 c1 socceredout
First time reading this and it basically broke my heart. How tragic for both of them.
9/27/2015 c1 Nicffwhisperer
Ohman. You killed my heart, but your writing, as usual, was exquisite.
7/7/2015 c1 3dubrovna
Oh I just loved this one, too. For all the same reasons on top of the fact that it was beautifully and expertly executed. I think you're quickly becoming my favorite author.
6/26/2015 c1 debslmac
:) loved this
6/7/2015 c1 maphie
Wow! That was intense.
3/14/2015 c1 elizabeth bennette
still bit confused... is Maribel and Bella the same person with 2 personality? sorry.
11/2/2014 c1 deni9723
OMG it was beautiful
9/14/2014 c1 2Pa Trizia 88
wow... I am utterly confused .. at the beginning I thought Bella had multiple personality
disorder and that Maribel was her 'other' character.
But then, as the story unfolds, I thought that was not it.
On the other hand, he loved Bella so fiercly and passionately that it felt odd,
he could get tired of her and actually thinking about being with his affair for good.
Now, the end , just messed me all up ...
So, either it was a second personality that won over the depressed Bella in the end, or
Bella killed herself, to set Edward free and the reason why Edward fell for Maribel in the first
place , was her being a happy twin of depressed Bella. Who would Bella see? She would see everything she thought she wasn't.
I am not making any sense ... Ireen .. please explain it to a lost and confused addict of your stories ... I guess I should give it more time to figure it out on my own... which , btw, I love the fact that you even write things that are so geniusly confusing ... xoxooxo
9/5/2014 c1 WannaLiveMyDream'95
Oh God... That was so awful. My my...
Poor Edward. He lost them both.
Beautifully written.
Love,
Anam!
8/2/2014 c1 meelee72
U just completely floored me.
It's amazing when at the VERY end of a story, u think "Oohhhhhhh, I get it.." - but not until then. I didn't even think at all that she was in the mirror when she confronted M. - Wow.
What a sad disease, tho.
The story.. ridiculously brilliant w/ a superb style & awesome flow.
8/2/2014 c1 Guest
i hate stories where edwward cheats on bella so throughout this one i was like kill him bella KILL him! but then that ending oh my god that ending was so twisty if i interpreted it right Maeibel and bella are the same person so edward never cheated! WOW your writing is amazing!
7/10/2014 c1 Architect101
Whoa! Awesome story. A little sad. I was totally min _! I had to go back and read it again! So I read this, now I'm going to see if you've written other stories! I wonder what his reaction would be? Or if it was just a hallucination on Bella's part about the blood? So that her other self could freely "live" with the man she loved without her being haunted by her visions. Cause the part where M is present she doesn't seem jaded and broken. Anyway loved it!
187 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »