FanFiction.Net
for Someone Like You

6/18/2014 c1 annaharding
So, so sad! And what a twist at the end! Wow.
6/8/2014 c1 6ummmm26
this story D: absolutely baffling and beautiful. My favorite combination! I love your writing style and all your other stories. Gonna go finish reading them! Keep writing! xoxo
5/18/2014 c1 Bevey99
Weird. Odd. A tiny bit confusing.
3/22/2014 c1 2daejonerys
Wow, all I can say is MIND FUCK. Did not see that coming. Quite the masterpiece. I usually prefer a happy or at least hopeful ending, but this was as awful as it was twisty!
3/11/2014 c1 Guest
wooowww
just wooowww
reaaly good
2/22/2014 c1 1Lowridah20
I just discovered this story at random and I'm so happy I did! What a BRILLIANT ending! I love your writing style and the descriptive words you use, it paints such an amazingly vivid picture. And that ending was just awesome. I loved every second of it!
1/27/2014 c1 fanfictionalcolic
That's really intense. I am not sure I understood all. Bella is marybell, but does she suffer from personality disorder believing she is M and sometimes Bella?
1/25/2014 c1 Rachel GArber
Wow that was heavy, but she should have killed him.
11/26/2013 c1 EdwardVaneesaBella
Awesome heart breaking story...I had tears in my eyes d entire time I was reading..love it...tysm 4 writing dis 1 shot..
11/22/2013 c1 RowanBronze
Wow! This was a wonderful heart wrenching story! Cleverly done! Glad he never did cheat! Thank you for sharing this with us!
11/3/2013 c1 amazindiva49
Help me out here. Did Bella actually die if she's more than one person? Does she have multiple personalities? Was Edward actually cheating? I'm definately missing some pieces.
10/24/2013 c1 Ailee H
You don't know how badly I want to read this but I read the reviews and I'm so scared. :(((
10/13/2013 c1 eantl88
Holy crap. Not sure how I feel about this story. Thank goodness it is a one-shot. Good job.
10/12/2013 c1 twitoria
Just devastating. As someone who studies dissociative identity disorder, it was so very interesting to read a fictionalized account of it.

You always take fanfiction to new levels... So, thank you for your reinvention and reinvigoration of this "world." Wishing you the best best best
9/29/2013 c1 Guest
Beautiful and tragic. If only he had told her last night, would she have believed him?
187 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »