FanFiction.Net
for Someone Like You

9/15/2013 c1 1Newbeginning91
I am confused. Please explain the story so edward cheated on her with the other woman and Bella ?

I am completely lost...

Bella died and edward have his mistress
9/5/2013 c1 Lilith Leazman
This was so incredibly sad, but moving at the same time. Loved it.
8/27/2013 c1 4Lillian-is-fickle
Wow. Didn't see that coming at all. Amazing.
7/25/2013 c1 msT7301
Wow,that was really good..
7/25/2013 c1 5Jonesn
This was just amazing.
7/18/2013 c1 Guest
I could see it coming... But man, what a shocker.
Thanks for sharing such a very sensitive and real view of a complicated illness. Thank you
7/17/2013 c1 luvtwilight4eva
Beautiful. Well written and wonderful twist at the end. To find out that Maribel was Bella all the time. Bella was plagued with dual personality. She was probably talking to herself in that scene with her and 'Maribel'. So, the war didn't really trigger Bella's mentality; she's been like this for a long while. Thank you for sharing with us.
7/7/2013 c1 bon123
It took me, how long? just more then a year to find the courage to read this piece. I don't know what pushed me to do it today. I guess I'm so damn hungry to read something of yours and I just caved. What kept me away from this story up till now? The knowledge that I wouldn't be able to cope with Edward's infidelity. it was implied in the description of the story and it scared the shit out of me only because the way you write have always had a significant impact over my feelings and my poor heart. I was afraid I'll take it too hard. But today I caved. And I'm glad. The moment I read the scene with Bella and Mirabel - I just knew. I figured it out. WOW! Just WOW. Aja, you are by far my favorite author. The best. I'm so glad to know you. Thank you for this and for everything else. LOVE!
6/29/2013 c1 Heatherl8367
I've read everything else of yours, but never read this. I'm completely reeling. I NEVER saw that coming. What an incredible twist. You have such a talent.
6/25/2013 c1 salami
"What happens when she completely breaks down? Then you lose everything."
Omg! I can't believe I didn't see it there.
It was beautiful.
Very very beautiful and I read it twice, you know. To see the clues.
Man, it was amazing.
Please write more one shots. (pls)
With Love!
6/11/2013 c1 Guest
Wow absolutly fabulous
5/16/2013 c1 ESHLuckyThirteen
Bawled my eyes out, again. Good twist.
5/5/2013 c1 tff000
good
4/19/2013 c1 TheGreenPanther
Wow! That was really good, but really sad. I had no idea til you revealed it.
3/11/2013 c1 Alonewithedward
Freaking amazing... I'm crying now...what a beautiful story
187 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »