FanFiction.Net
for My Immortal Commandments

11/8/2012 c3 2metamorphmoses
I would give you suggestions, but I had to quit after the second chapter, it was too painful. I'll go back and try again though (probably not)
11/8/2012 c1 metamorphmoses
Can I marry you?
8/21/2012 c1 30artyfan
My Immortal...curiosity fried my braincells. I never should have read it. But this seems pretty much spot on - it seems like step by step guidelines for writing...THAT.
5/30/2012 c3 9Caeli Quaedem
This is frickin’ awesome! One of the best crack fics ever! I have one: Thou must slit thy ristz while crying tears of blood(geddit coz ima vampire)
5/6/2012 c3 7Dragoness1400
Hahaha please please continue

how about: Thou must tell Justin, the love of thy deprezzng lif to beat up prepzzz if they flam

Thou must take the quix on tata's page to c if ur goffik or a PREP! If u art goffik then u rok but if ur a prep then FOK U!

Thou must confusr HAIRgirid for Sedric.

When thou sees Vampire, thou's body must goeth all hot kinda like an erection but thou is a girl so thou doesn't get one you sick prev!
4/21/2012 c3 Pie
Lol this is so funny :D

Thou must get the hell outa here if they don't know who amy lee is
4/21/2012 c3 1a-sky-of-diamonds-7146
OMS (geddit? cuz she's a satanist, and if u dotn know waht that is thn ur a f*kin prep) I haven't laughed that hard in weeks xD Please update soon, I can't wait to see more! (:

~ Char x
4/21/2012 c3 1violet-hana
lol really funny. how about thou must describe thy clothes and make up in at least four paragraphs
4/21/2012 c2 28Emullz
I LOVE THIS! I've only read like the first six chapters... but it's so bad, and I've read SO MUCH commentary, but I've never seen this done before!

Thy shall masticate to videos of enoby

(masticate actually means chew... it's in the dictionary!11111- ohh, Tara...)
4/16/2012 c2 2TroubleMagnet
You had me in stitches. Ah, this was too good :P I hope you update again soon!
4/2/2012 c2 Miniay
This is HILARIOUS! The bark lord. Ah, gets me every time! This is super funny. Please update?
3/17/2012 c2 hocuspocuswhoareyou
Bahaha this is actually hilarious :) thankyou for making my day a much happier place :)

Couple of ideas..

Thou shalt change thy middle names when thy friend steals thy sweater,

Voldemort must speak in olde Englishe

More soon?

Georgia x
2/20/2012 c2 11lyannastarkers
Yay! You used mine! What about...

Thou shalt never bother Dumblydorr if he has a hedake.

If thou shouteth, "Because I love her," that maketh everything okay.

Thou shalt change thy name every three minutes.
1/19/2012 c1 3xKellyanne
I had been putting off reading My Immortal for about a year after reading just the atrocious first chapter but I've only just finished it, not realising how many brain cells were probably lost in the process. This, however, was brilliant, and so completely true.

I don't have any suggestions for commandments because my brain is still recovering from the loss of cells ^_^

Can't wait to see what you do for the next chapter! Haha, loved it!
1/18/2012 c1 10flute-player56
Funniest thing i've read in awhile. Loved it :)
17 Page 1 2 Next »