for Where Do We Go From Here?

2/15/2019 c13 6RachelBarbraBerry1994
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH! Finnchel's getting married!
2/15/2019 c12 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Aaaah, if only the show could have ended like this on season three!
2/15/2019 c11 RachelBarbraBerry1994
I'm sooooooooooo glad that the New Directions were able to win all three things in the show!
2/15/2019 c10 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Awe love the Finnchelness!
Pre prom prep! Hahha! Try saying that three times fast!
2/15/2019 c9 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Aaaawe! Finn is soooooooooooooooooooo sweet!
2/15/2019 c8 RachelBarbraBerry1994
HAAAA! If only Rachel got to meet Barbra in the actual show! And, Finn reeeeeally should have gone to New York with Rachel in the show because she was soooooo beyond sad when she moved there in the show.
2/15/2019 c7 RachelBarbraBerry1994
I think Rachel should go to New York and continue on with her dreams in her dad's memory. They would have wanted her to do that.
2/15/2019 c6 RachelBarbraBerry1994
It would have been interesting to see the cast sing 'You Raise Me Up, as well as have Finnchel sing that last song. The glee cast did cover that Kelly Clarckson song however.
2/15/2019 c5 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Just because a person gives birth to a child, does not mean that they are a mother or; that they are able to be a mother.
2/15/2019 c4 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Rachel's dads would want her to keep the dream of being on broadway and of going to New York. I just love how Finn is being with Rachel! he really is the best boyfriend ever!
2/15/2019 c3 RachelBarbraBerry1994
I'm glad that Kurt can understand what Rachel is going through.
Okay, Shelbey was quite rude to Rachel. All of a sudden she now wants to try and be a mom to Rachel? I'm glad she has Finn!
2/15/2019 c2 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Awe man, wow, this is just sooo sad.
2/14/2019 c1 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Whoooooa! Did not see that coming!
8/3/2018 c4 Guest
Hi I know this is 2018 , and glee is over .and Cory is no longer with us, but I was wondering if you were maybe planning on doing a couple more finchel fics .i like your finchel stories , so I just thought I would ask that question . Thankyou so much .
11/27/2016 c4 Bev beltz
You know , this is your fanfic . It's your story , and if any body is unhappy with it , that's too bad . Then don't read it .i love finchel , and I like it even more when they are together .good story line .
159 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »