FanFiction.Net
for A Scared Shecat of The Ancient Clans

2/15/2012 c2 spottedleaf1116
Greatjob sofar im glad your continuing with making these chapters
2/15/2012 c6 13Galefire
Yay! You updated! I love this chapter, it's very intense and suspenseful! I wonder what's going to happen to CloudClan. Also, you cats apper in the next chapter of Path to Purity. I just realized something about the cats you submitted, Cody is the name of my old dog who was put down 2 years ago, and Baily is the name of my friends dig! Very ironic! I really like Mosskit, Darkkit and Destinykit, they're so cute! Keep updating, this is amazing!
2/1/2012 c4 xXLeafstorm and ScarstormXx
Mistyflower, please repost chapter 5 because it's not showing! But this is a cool chapter. Tell Pengirl "Good job!"
1/26/2012 c4 Galefire
Great job, I'm do glad you updated! The charecter you submitted, for create a cat, will be used! I had to erase the story, because of stupid LawlClan! Grr...

Anyways, fantastic job, your story has a great storyline! Keep writing!
1/26/2012 c4 xXDreamQueenXx
i hope destinykit will succeed
1/26/2012 c4 10Dark Dragon 4x4
original, feels a little rushed, i like the 4th chapter the best so far

~ Dark Dragon will be lurking on this story
1/26/2012 c1 blackhearted99
its AWESOME! i love the warriors series and have tried to write my own version many times but i would never have thought to put dragons in! its really cool please continue so i can read more who knows maybe you'llbe the next erin hunter(minuse the part of being four people ^.^)
1/23/2012 c3 2squirrelthe13th
Ahhhh... i see. post another chapter please! hey that rymed!
1/22/2012 c3 xXDreamQueenXx
sheesh...violentt battle
1/22/2012 c2 xXDreamQueenXx
haha nice take on adding dragons to the story!:D
1/22/2012 c1 xXDreamQueenXx
awesome!:D
1/22/2012 c3 7Lunarwing-Hawktalon
This story is awesome! Poor Songstar and Berrypaw. And I don't mind if you call me Hawktalon

~Hawktalon
1/22/2012 c3 Pengirl
Galefire- Thanks for your support! Also Berrypaw doesn't die ;) and I'm glad you like it! I'll tell Mistyflower the next chapter and to update!

Pengirl out!
1/22/2012 c3 13Galefire
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORY'S EVER! I wish I could write as good as you! Oh no! Please don't die Berrypaw! Everyone who has Berry in their name is awesome! (Yas, I do like Berrynose). The prophecy sounds so awesome too! I cannot wait for the next chapter!
1/22/2012 c2 Pengirl
Galefire- Thanks for calling my story orignal! It cheers my up knowing two people like it! Also thanks for liking Destinykit.

Hawktalon- Mind if I just call you Hawktalon? Anyway I'll get the next chapter to Mistyflower and we'll update tomorrow or Tuesday.

Thanks for this, Mistyflower