for Rocket Science

4/2/2012 c10 murphy9202
Great ending to the story. I am so happy Sam and TJ got engaged. Can't wait for the next story!
4/1/2012 c10 1ratgirl
Wonderful story! You blended in science beautify.
3/28/2012 c10 110The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien
Great finish to the story! I love that Heather and Dean are back together. Is another wedding proposal in the future?

Sam proposing to TJ was great!

Looking forward to the next story! Drop a line if you need help.
3/28/2012 c10 SPN Mum
OMG! What a great way to end the holiday season for them! Heather realized that Dean was telling the truth, she even went to Del Coronado to research the story. Now she believes him, and they were able to tell each other that they loved each other. Yay!

Then, Sam was able to talk to Dean about what happened at the Fords' house with the doctor and Gordon. Dean really should have known that Sam wouldn't want to be cured at the expense of torture, even if it was monsters. Sam is too sensitive to things of that nature, especially with having demon blood himself. Too many other hunters could consider him to be a monster, and Dean knows that Sam is the farthest thing from a monster ever!

Finally, there was that wonderful moment between Sam and TJ! I got teary eyed at Sam's proposal! It was so Sam, the way he gave TJ the ring and asked her to marry him! It was sweet and considerate of him to talk to her parents first too. I bet they are super glad that he is joining the family! lol

I can't wait for the next installment! I know it will be as wonderful as these two are. I shall have to try to keep myself busy while I wait for it. lol Be sure to take some time to rest and have fun too. See you next time! :D
3/28/2012 c10 snowcherries
Wonderful final chapter. Sam and TJ are engaged, Heather and Dean are back together, and Dean came clean to Sam and got his (Very manly) hug. Awwww! Love this verse. Can't wait for more.
3/28/2012 c10 SomebodyWhoCares
Awwww XD
3/28/2012 c10 keep-eternity
AHHHHHH, EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CHAPTER WAS THE BEST! THE BEST!

ahem. Sorry. Just had to get that out.

But seriously! Heather and Dean saying I love you! Dean and Sam talking about everything! Sam being happy with his life! Sam proposing to TJ! So much love for all of it.

These characters have been through a lot and I'm glad to see that they have all grown happier and closer together over the course of the story.

Thanks for writing such a great story and I can't wait to read the next one in this universe! :)
3/28/2012 c10 BranchSuper
Very nice conclusion - go, Sam! I really enjoy your Sam and TJ stories (now also Dean and Heather stories) and will definitely have you on author alert for the next one.
3/28/2012 c10 1ForgottenNight
Hey, remember me. The girl who you reduced into an omg girl and a cryer. I'm baaaaaccckkkk,in a totally non creepy way.

So it turns out that I really suck a reviewing and have turned into an absentee reviewer. But to my credit this is how my life has been: blah blah blah life's a bitch blah blah blah Shit happens,but don't worry it's always to me, blah blah blah STORY OF MY LIFE. But I'm back. Just in time for you to STOP TILL MAY. What the heck. I love your writing and I need it in my life. You make my Wednesdays sooo much better. I. NEED. TO. KNOW. WHAT. HAPPENS. GRRR. Yes, I did just growl out loud. I need this. Heck I'll beta reader person for you if I can read it that much sooner.

Ok to the real review, you rock my socks (which are a mismatched pair of purple and green.) It's true because as you can tell my socks rock on their own. OMG, darn you, the ending. I LOVE IT. hehe I saw it coming but it was ammmaaazzzing! I can't wait. PLEASE update sooooonnnnnn. Pretty please. With Sams and Deans on top? I'm giving you my puppy dog face and it's not as convincing as Sam's but it's close enough. I beg of you.

Love ya,

fn

PS sorry for the moster of a review.

PSS Sam and Dean just tried to slay my "moster of a review"

PSSS They failed Muhahaha.

PSSSS NO I'M not crazy I swear! hehe adios
3/28/2012 c10 1Nyx Ro
Absolutely wonderful! Dean's made up with Heather and Sam, T.J. and Sam are gonna get married, everyone's happy... *sniff* :')

It makes me wonder when the next shoe's gonna drop. ;-D
3/28/2012 c10 9Catsluver
Fantastic. I love the happy ending. Sweet! Yes... I will absolutely be reading the next story. I enjoy Sam and TJ.
3/28/2012 c10 Dee2436
Awesome ending! Your writing and characters were great and I am really happy you will continue this series. I look forward to reading your next masterpiece.

It would be really helpful if you could post an author note to this fic once you post the next fic since story alerts are easier to catch than author alerts...
3/28/2012 c10 6coolhan08
I know I haven't written in awhile but I've still been reading but just have been super busy. Anyway, omg, though the ending is absolutely perfect! I'm so happy Sam & TJ are engaged! Anyway, can't wait until you start your next story!
3/23/2012 c9 ElizaT
Simplesmente perfeito, como sempre!

Eu não sei como você consegue fazer isso comigo... uma hora me vejo em ponto de chorar e logo após estou gargalhando, outra sentindo um frio na barriga, outra apenas ansiosa pra saber o que vai acontecer! É incrível! rsrsrrs...

Parabéns (novamente) e já estou ansiosa p o próximo capítulo!
3/23/2012 c9 keep-eternity
Another great chapter! I'm so in love with this universe and these characters.

But seriously, I had to lecture Dean last time for being all Dean-like, so i will spare him this time, but now I'm going to have to lecture Sam! lol! And believe me, I lecture with love. :)

Sam! Take better care of yourself! Don't do anything stupid! Make Dean tell you what really happened first! DO NOT lie to TJ! You are lucky to have her!

Ok, now that that's out of my system, I can't wait to see how this is going to end. Will Dean hear Heather out? (he better!) What will Sam do when he finds out what really happened at the Fords? I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
135 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »