for We are Young

8/29/2014 c4 1Alex B. Goode
No big deal. Not everything has to be Finchel heavy.
3/4/2014 c24 Guest
Just loving all your stories you write very well.
3/25/2013 c24 pesca13891
Finchel and the Hudson's in NYC! Can't wait! I loved this story, I really did, and I can't wait to read what you wrote next!
1/2/2013 c9 Guest
I gotta say that although I love this series, I have mixed feelings about this chapter. On a positive note, I'm glad that Rachel realised that she was being unfair to the other students. But what I hate is that she felt bad about giving them solos over her own kids. I understand that Ryan and Emma are her kids but she can't favorite them over the other students, it's wrong and Finn was also very immature about it too. Rachel should be ale to mix up the solos in the 'Gold Stars' and have confidence in her other students. I know you have already made a sequel to this (and completed it) but I think you should return to this issue again if you make a sequel after 'Here's to us' and explore the topic with Finchel's other daughter Sarah. But on an even more positive note I still REALLY love all of your stories and I honestly can't wait until you post the next part of the 'Emma Hudson' series.
7/3/2012 c24 tiffyboocullenjonas
Wow that was great loved it
4/5/2012 c24 amelie
Make the new story! I love it
4/5/2012 c24 13JaveryJavaJunkie
Awwww this was so sweet! I'm so glad Ryan and Emma came around to the idea of moving for a year. Aww and I'm so happy for Rachel too! I really can't wait for the next chapter. Great writing Simone, as always! Oh and I can't wait for the new story to be posted!
4/4/2012 c24 RAGML
What a happy ending to a great story! :') You have to do a sequel for this!
4/3/2012 c24 22NoH8-make-a-rainbow
It's been great reading this story! Gonna miss it.. Tear, tear.. Haha. Love the sound of this sequel. Do it! :)
4/3/2012 c24 serena
I love this! Please write the sequel! :D
4/3/2012 c24 noro
wonderful ending to an amazing story lookin forward to the next one
4/3/2012 c24 1catluver9999
Another story complete! I can't wait for the next one!
4/3/2012 c24 Callie1121
Great chapter and ending! I can't wait for the next one! :)
4/3/2012 c24 lookingformygus1213
This is an amazing end to this story. I absolutely loved it and will be all the same supportive for the next story, which I totally think you should do.
4/3/2012 c24 5Michi41
That was a great ending. Now that Emma and Ryan have accepted moving to New York, Rachel really can go to Broadway! So awesome!

Overall, great job on this story!
226 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »