for Archive Rejects

8/3 c74 phantomzeke
*raises hand* I'm Down
8/2 c74 3WhiteElfElder
It has a lot of possibility, especially if Harry can get his eyes fixed. I do wonder if their magic would even work since the world's magic is different?
8/2 c74 2CMVreud
I am sure it was immensely inappropriate but I couldn't but 'squeee~' at Harrys line of 'I am so fu**ed' and its later derivate.
Interesting, although somehow Dragon Age never raised my flags of interest.
8/2 c74 alaskan-dracolych
This one looks to be really good. If you feel up to it, hell's yeah continue it. Haven't ran across any Inquisition/HP crosses yet and you are a great author.
8/1 c74 1Still Not Dead Yet
I haven't played and Dragon Age, but I am a fan of stories that has the Champions working together.

Personally I don't think Harry/Fleur would be fit for this particular fic. I imagine events will bring all the champions closer together and we know Fleur is a big sister; maybe its just me but it seems more likely Fleur will be the one to adopt Harry rather than make moon eyes.
8/1 c74 dragunpfeonyx
Ich mag die Geschichte bis jetzt bin mahl gespannt ob sie sie weiter Schreiben oder wie viele andere Autoren Scheitern und einfach aufgeben ansonsten ein guter Ansatz und die iede hatt was. Weiter so.
8/1 c74 1Traveller
This story feels like it has real potential. I especially like the fact that Harry wasn't sent to Ferrelden alone, but also not with his best friends. I'm curious how you are going to incorporate the four's magic, and what the various factions attitudes will be, since I would think it's not Fade based magic.
8/1 c74 Infinite8787
Honestly, this stormy sounds like one that I would love to read as it has the 4 Champions and specific roles for each. Along, with Harry getting drunk to share stories shows how much he has been through. I like these two world’s crossovers as it has to me, in my own opinion, the best way to include them in Dragon Age Inquisition. That is why I would throughly enjoy if you do continue this story.
8/1 c74 8Zanji of clan okami
Okay all the yes for this story.

Yes sir I would like to know more, where were they during the tournament first task last inquiring minds want to onow
8/1 c74 DarkRavie
I would love for you to write this story in full. It's interesting although I've no idea who the other non-HP characters are or which world they're in. And I'm not crazy about the Harry/Fleur pairing; in my mind I always see him paired with Luna or Daphne.
3/5 c73 ArmorOfGeddon
Not gonna lie, this sounds like an amazing idea, especially if none of the UA class go along with him and we get an entire new class of OCs. Problem is, so much of the plot revolves around UA itself, Izuku would miss out on like 90% of the canon events. Not to mention any of his new classmates could/should be much weaker/less skilled/may have even worse personalities than Bakugo/etc. if his new school really is the worst in the country.
7/20/2019 c72 1The 17th Immortal
And while this theoretical epic free-for-all is happening, both "contestants" are both grinning like absolute fools, having the utter times of their lives with this match.

(Hayato can see very well that All Might is WORTHY of the title "Symbol of Peace", though he does still need to win the fight in order to take it from him; while at the same time, Toshinori himself can see how much the Katsujinken colors everything the The Man Without Enemies does. Because of this, and because of the natures of their Quirks, therefore they can both fight without needing to hold back, each cutting loose on an opponent that they know will happily take it. Not QUITE "World of Cardboard", but close enough for purposes.

(…I also desperately hope that such a match was filmed, even if only from an extreme distance (where the shockwaves wouldn't wreck the equipment). Can you imagine Izuku's response, the first time he watches it?)

I'd recommend Ken'ichi as Quirkless, personally – it would mesh well with the Masters' repeated canonical claim that he "has no talent", and also parallels All Might's (more jaded) statement from the first chapter of MHA that Izuku shouldn't become a Hero without a Quirk.
9/4/2018 c1 uzV9k
Veri n1c39upst0ri8I
8/17/2018 c14 phantomzeke
the only problem I see with this is the fact that a raitonfuuton combo wouldn't work. They're opposing elements and Lightning overpowers wind.
8/9/2018 c71 Kid Coheed
Instead of Copper I would of went Tao and done Crane vs Turtle school again this time with Gohan representing both Piccolo and Roshi/Goku. It's the ingrained rivalry of schools from DB and we already know Tao and the old Crane school are Villains. Plus it would be perfect use of Tao outside of the comedic weak cyborg
157 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »