for Archive Rejects

8/1/2018 c70 3WhiteElfElder
Bit of a change of from how Harry and Dudley only go to that particular event.
7/31/2018 c70 Kid Coheed
This one sounds interesting although the fact that much of the crew Is Dudley's gang whom most of which hate Harry on principle which would make much of this hard since I would atleast keep asking why is everyone not straight up trying to kick Harry's ass when ever they disagree.

I do like the idea of Harry ending up in Star Wars and not immediately running into Obi-Wan/Jedi/Sith. I especially love the idea that they (as in the Main Group) becoming kinda like Smugglers with Hearts of gold.
7/31/2018 c70 1Paul Garros
interesting
2/15/2018 c69 Helios7406
So they just let them have the castle?
2/15/2018 c69 3WhiteElfElder
I can actually see the Lanisters doing exactly that, but I can also see Harry slaughtering them in turn.
5/19/2017 c10 Guest
And the whole lesbian shit at the end
5/19/2017 c9 Guest
Started interesting then fell bland and just plain crap
5/19/2017 c1 Guest
Interesting until that particular dhit about Dumbledore and Voldemort.

After that i have zero interest in this
5/13/2017 c10 28Sakura Lisel
Wait HOW can the ministry expell him from Hogwarts when he WASN'T even IN Hogwarts yet in order to expell him since he was NINE when they started getting underaged magic alerts from him, which they should know as soon as they saw WHOS name was on the warning letters. Yet they expell somebody whos obviously a non-student? Plus the fact WHERE they found the COPIED spellbooks and wand, in a cupboard under the stairs with a BED in it, and instead of doing their jobs as magical cops and start asking questions about that?
4/28/2017 c68 Slytherin66
Thanks for this as I have wondered for a long time what would happen in the story and how it might end.

I am glad Harry could resist the attempts of Dumbledore to manipulate his mind.

I am glad Harry got to see Fleur and was able to escape with Allie. I would like to think Bill and the rest meet a nasty end in their expedition and eventually they decide to leave the world beneath alone due to mounting losses. For fun it would be good if the Ministry did a poor job of covering up Harry's escape and the statute of secrecy is broken so that it can't be undone. The Countries who wanted Harry dead being blamed for it all.

Thanks for posting this and I look forward to the next chapter of the new story.
4/27/2017 c68 3WhiteElfElder
I do not think Bill and his cohorts are prepared for the world beneath.
10/17/2016 c67 GuestRebooted
I looked at your profile today and was pleasantly surprised to find this waiting for me. I read The Lightsaber when it started coming out and followed it excitedly. It is so rare that you find a good SW/HP story and it was nice to find this as it combined parts of the Star Wars and Harry Potter universes. Powerful Harry combined with Responsible Harry is amazing. He is kinda like a Grey Jedi, but I am rambling. All in all, I am waiting the next chapter eagerly.
10/1/2016 c67 WhiteElfElder
If WolfTech was able to use MagiTech to become what it was, then it is only on Harry and the others for not putting in proper safeguards.
10/1/2016 c67 astral trinity
Well it looks like another war is getting ready to start, one that is more dangerous than any war the magical community and mundane community has faced.
9/30/2016 c67 1Bobboky